When does your luggage show up on Epic

detroitlions

Its been a long time since I last did a NCL cruise. Aproximately how long does it take before your luggage shows up to your cabin. I am sailing out of Miami on the Epic the end of March which I know is spring break time period or high season.

It depends. Last week when we were on we got 2 of our bags around 2-3... but one was missing. It showed up around 8pm with a piece of tape that may have said "Liquor". I think it was searched?? Weird because it had nothing but clothes - not even shampoo or anything else liquid.

It depends. Last week when we were on we got 2 of our bags around 2-3... but one was missing. It showed up around 8pm with a piece of tape that may have said "Liquor". I think it was searched?? Weird because it had nothing but clothes - not even shampoo or anything else liquid.

Thats crazy because they x-ray the bag I wonder what looked like liquor? OR maybe it was a random pull.

We also sailed out of Miami in March.

I guess it depends on the location of your stateroom. We had a Starboard side Aft cabin on deck 9. We did not get our bags until after we sailed.

At around 5/6 pm bags started showing up.But we did not see any bags in our corridor until that time. I guess we had all our bags at around 6pm.

We also sailed out of Miami in March.

I guess it depends on the location of your stateroom. We had a Starboard side Aft cabin on deck 9. We did not get our bags until after we sailed.

At around 5/6 pm bags started showing up.But we did not see any bags in our corridor until that time. I guess we had all our bags at around 6pm.

I just like it when the bags show before Dinner but if they dont that is why they relax the rules on clothes for dinner on the first night.

Its been a long time since I last did a NCL cruise. Aproximately how long does it take before your luggage shows up to your cabin. I am sailing out of Miami on the Epic the end of March which I know is spring break time period or high season.

NCL says that they will be to your cabin by 8:00 p.m.

When do they actually appear? Who knows the latest ours have arrived is around 5:00 p.m.

• 1 month later...

How can they search your suitcase? Did you not have a lock on it?