Carnival Legend - couple of questions

Have they swapped the plugs to Australian or do we take our US adaptors?

Do they sign in and out beach towels like they do on RCCL...my pet peeve :mad:

Definitely no bring one bottle of wine per person at embarkation like the other cruise lines?

Thanks!

When you go to get pool/beach towels, they ask your room number and write down how many towels you take. When you return them they mark them off the list. It usually works pretty smoothly unless you keep the same towels for a couple of days. Then they have to find that days list and go through hundreds of entries. So now we return the towels at the end of every day even if they are clean to prevent this drama.

No, you can not take any wine on Carnival.

I can't help with the plugs I'm sorry. I have only been on the Spirit, going on Legend for the first time 26th March.

Thanks!

Double adaptor it is!

We will pack our own beach towels, only going to Tassie won't be needing them much I suspect.

Thanks for confirming the wine deal. We have only ever been on ships that allow a couple of bottles on embarkation so good to know to leave it at home!

It does say no wine in the info I have when I checked in online, but I thought it was worth an ask because sometimes the reality is different from the theory. Happy to go by the rules if they are enforced but if the practicality is that you can take a bottle I would REALLY like to!

power boards are an interesting one. posters have reported getting them through no prob and others including our friends had theirs confiscated.

Some people report it depends if the power board has a surge guard as to whether you get through with it. for us we just take double adapters.