Booking cruise while on cruise

taecruise2

You get $100 OBC (per room) toward your next cruise. You also get a certificate for friends and family to book the same cruise at the same rate and they also get the OBC, but they have limited time to use the certificate.

They have a future cruise desk on the ship, and the person is there throughout the cruise.

Edited by FTLCruiseGal

If you book a cruise through the Future Cruise desk while on board you will get free credits added to your Sail and Sign card on the cruise that you book. $50, $100, or $200 depending on the length of the booked cruise. Some times there is a discounted deposit but otherwise it will be booked with any of the promotions are available on shore when you book plus the aforementioned onboard credit (OBC).

It's best if you pick out your cruise and cabin before you board and take a print out of the Date, price, ship, and cabin you want. You can work with the Future Cruise salesman to make all those choices but why waste your vacation time?

He will also give you a couple of coupons that you can give to friends so they can get the same on board credits if they book the same cruise date and ship you booked within 30 days (I think) of when you booked.

Edited by Miller_KC

The DOWN SIDE of booking while on the cruise is you have to stand in line, this time for over an hour. Slow internet connection and only one person working the desk. My advice, don't wait until the last day.

I sure wish Carnival would bring back the Future Cruise Certificate which gives you basically the same perks of booking while on the cruise but you can do it from your home.

We just did this on our Feb. Splendor cruise. On the last night booked Splendor for next Feb. Caught the guy at the Future Cruise desk when there was no line. I knew exactly which cabin I wanted - took me literally 5 minutes to book. Got $100 obc for next cruise, and the friends and family coupon. (useless to me as a perk) If you know the ship, date, and cabin you want, I would do it on the cruise. As it is booked Early Saver, we still get all the price drops if they occur.

I booked onboard in January for November cruise using the Early Saver with reduced deposit and free upgrades. (Got my favorite Lido balcony for base balcony price). I had used a computer in the ships library to research the cruise and room I wanted before I went to book it so it went quickly at the desk. When I got home I called my PVP and told her so she could get the credit for the booking. I noticed that my booking was correct online but no $100 onboard credit. She checked and the guy that I booked with on board had failed to add the credit. She filed the forms for me and got it posted. Just check under Manage My Cruise online to make sure your credit shows up.