Liberty of the Seas: Review and Video Tours

Thanks for the awesome review. My husband wasn't so keen on taking a cruise, but reluctantly agreed to a five night Bermuda trip on Liberty this August. Having seen your ship review, he's now really looking forward to it!

Thanks for the awesome review. My husband wasn't so keen on taking a cruise, but reluctantly agreed to a five night Bermuda trip on Liberty this August. Having seen your ship review, he's now really looking forward to it!

I'm so glad to hear that. I've always wanted to visit Bermuda. Have a lovely voyage!!

You HAVE to be doing this as a profession. The whole presentation was wonderful to watch. When did you film an almost empty ship? Awesome!

You're kind! My husband is very skilled with film and editing but filming ships is truly our hobby. We wish it could be more...but haven't figured that one out yet!

The key to getting most rooms unoccupied is to film immediately on embarkation and sadly, on port days when everyone is ashore.

This is great! We got our stateroom assignment for our Liberty cruise in October... 9326. The exact same stateroom in the video tour!

Whoo-hoo! You'll love it. Did you have a junior suite guarantee?

ok with some fiddling, I found it....thank you very much

Doug

Oh good. Hope you get to try it out. Don't miss the chicken kabobs and local beer on the island.

1427202592809.jpg.36d4ea8d958b572bf635f1fc6691e119.jpg

Edited by Sheebah

Hi Sheebah, just read your review again and remembered we were on same Hal cruise a couple of years ago, I think it was Panama canal??? We had a nice group and meet and greet. WE are sailing Navigator in 4 weeks then Liberty Nov and then April

Hi Sheebah, just read your review again and remembered we were on same Hal cruise a couple of years ago, I think it was Panama canal??? We had a nice group and meet and greet. WE are sailing Navigator in 4 weeks then Liberty Nov and then April

Awesome!

Enjoy both of your cruises. I hear navigator is neat.