Price Drop BEFORE Final - Booked cruise onboard with 123

Iamthesea

Happy for you both! :):D

Also on my invoice under each name is the reduction ($150) labeled Spring Savings.

chamima - The terms of the new promo reads...

You were included afterall.;)

Hmmmm....I don't see that on my invoice...I only see this. :confused:

Special ServicesOur namesBEVCLINGRAT✔ ✔ SPRINGPROMOB✔ ✔

Just looked at my (new from the Spring Savings) invoice and I have

Our invoice has

Cruise Fare - $$$

Spring Savings - a negative$$$

Gratuities - $$$

Sun5 - BEVAINGRAT $$$ (beverage)

SWB6 - 123PROMO1 neg. $$$ (beverage)

SYW6- 123GOPROMO3 neg. $$$ (gratuities)

A1 CEL CLAL - 0.00

Taxes, fees, and port expenses - $$$

Total Charge - $$$

Amount paid - $$$

Balance Due - $$$

Hmmmm....I don't see that on my invoice...I only see this. :confused:

Special ServicesOur namesBEVCLINGRAT✔ ✔ SPRINGPROMOB✔ ✔

And this is ours.

And this is ours.

Every TA I've ever had does the invoices different...I don't understand why but none of them have looked the same.

I do think I got a great deal...and also with the OBC...could X possibly have put my spring savings into OBC? :confused:

And this is ours.

Mine is like this. Say Spring Savings -$150 under each name. The original booking amount is above this negative figure. Booked direct with celebrity.

Every TA I've ever had does the invoices different...I don't understand why but none of them have looked the same.

I do think I got a great deal...and also with the OBC...could X possibly have put my spring savings into OBC? :confused:

Is your original rate still listed, or has the number been reduced?

They must have changed the dates at some point.

Or maybe the original was a typo. With Celebrity's IT dept. ANYTHING is possible. :p

The original dates were till April 2016, but very recently, maybe just this week, they started a limited offer on select sailings till April 2017. My sister got an email from X yesterday and she immediately called our TA, we now pay $50 less and get all three perks for our May 2016 Equinox sailing:D

So far, I haven't had a problem getting the price drop and keeping my perks. Before final payment. Just sent a note off to my TA as the price of my cabin dropped on a cruise next October. I have the all in 123 and $300 OBC on that one.

Linda

1. Can someone please explain the 123 Go and (additional?) OBC. I thought one of the 3 perks was the OBC? Was this additional OBC from booking onboard while they were having the 123 Go promo in general?

2. When did Celebrity start offering all three 123 Go perks last year (on all cruises)? I think when we booked a cruise last year (I think March) they only offered all three perks in the Mediterranean and two perks in other places.

3. What is the current OBC for booking a 14 night cruise onboard in AQU?

4. Did Celebrity ever offer the 123 Go with all 3 perks (OBC, drinks package, & gratuities) for 2015 Asia sailings?

People keep mentioning all 3 perks (plus additional OBC from Celebrity), but not always where they are booked (Caribbean, Europe, Asia), etc., and I recall 1-3 perks were being offered depending on itinerary, and at one point the drinks package as long as you booked onboard (except under 7 nights or on transatlantic cruises - I think what is being referred to as "evergreen 123 Go)"

Thanks.

Edited by Jade13

The original dates were till April 2016, but very recently, maybe just this week, they started a limited offer on select sailings till April 2017. My sister got an email from X yesterday and she immediately called our TA, we now pay $50 less and get all three perks for our May 2016 Equinox sailing:D

I had no idea. :rolleyes: I guess I hit the right week and t a time when the rate dropped because our cruise is May 2016.

1. Can someone please explain the 123 Go and (additional?) OBC. I thought one of the 3 perks was the OBC? Was this additional OBC from booking onboard while they were having the 123 Go promo in general?

The last promo, 123Go ALL INCLUSIVE gave all 3 incentives (including the OBC. Most of the time, it has been $300) for booking a CC or above. The other OBC, for us at least, was for booking onboard another cruise. ;)

2. When did Celebrity start offering all three 123 Go perks last year (on all cruises)? I think when we booked a cruise last year (I think March) they only offered all three perks in the Mediterranean and two perks in other places.

I am not sure, but one of my invoices - for an upcoming cruise - is dated

30 MAY 2014. We received all 3 incentives for booking an AQ.

$250. Gone down from $350 very recently. And AQ was dropped and grouped with the Veranda and Concierge class where AQ used to be grouped with the Sky Suite. :(

4. Did Celebrity ever offer the 123 Go with all 3 perks (OBC, drinks package, & gratuities) for 2015 Asia sailings?

No idea, but we did book one for 2017 with all perks. ;)

People keep mentioning all 3 perks (plus additional OBC from Celebrity), but not always where they are booked (Caribbean, Europe, Asia), etc., and I recall 1-3 perks were being offered depending on itinerary, and at one point the drinks package as long as you booked onboard (except under 7 nights or on transatlantic cruises - I think what is being referred to as "evergreen 123 Go)"

We have booked cruises with the 123 GO All INCLUSIVE (which is what they now call it onboard. It was Evergreen for a short period) for the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia.

Another is the Canary Island cruise leaving from the UK, and also a British Isles cruise beginning and ending in Amsterdam, but mainly traveling in the UK.

We have a Australian/New Zealand cruise that was booked onboard, but includes only the drink package. Booked Sep 2013.

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks.

Edited by Iamthesea

Thanks.

The offers change all the time and are different depending on what class of cabin you book. And when and where you sail. If you really want answers to questions on a specific cruise, you should contact either Celebrity or a good travel agent.

No kidding! Look what came in my email this morning. :confused:

I am not sure if this was sent out in error, or if the offer has changed back again - after we booked onboard last month. This latest offer mirrors the previous offer from a couple of months ago where the OBC's were higher. Yet, when we went onboard last month thinking we were getting a certain amount of OBC to book two cruises, we were handed the "new" brochure and offer that I mentioned in my previous post and on other threads (photo of the brochure, as well.) :mad:

Here's the email (photo screen shot) and fine print of the offer.

Second photo is of the brochure from last month. :rolleyes:

* Choose your stateroom at time of booking. A $50 to $500 non-refundable deposit per stateroom is required to enroll in the Program. The deposit schedule is the same as the Onboard Credit Schedule and is determined by category type, voyage length, and destination. Reservations may be cancelled but deposit would be forfeited as it is non-refundable. Reservations may be changed to another ship or sail date up to 90 days prior to Holiday sailings and 75 days for all other sailings. Changes to reservations are applicable primarily to US, Canadian, United Kingdom, Ireland, & European guests. Not all countries follow this cancellation/change policy. Onboard credit has no cash value, not redeemable for cash and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. As we value our relationships with our travel partners, unless we are advised otherwise your Cruise Now booking will be attributed to the travel partner associated with your current cruise booking. However, if you wish to have your booking reflect an alternative arrangement, please advise at the time of booking and a form will be provided for you to sign as your authorization. Amount of Instant Onboard Credit ranges from $50-$500 USD per stateroom and is determined at time of booking based on category, length of sailing (minimum 4 night sailing) and destination; maximum one Instant Onboard Credit per stateroom to be applied to current cruise. Once deposit / Instant Onboard Credit is locked in, that will fulfill the Deposit / Instant Onboard Credit for the current cruise. Once the Deposit /Instant Onboard Credit is applied, the only remaining benefit would be a secondary offer guests choose that will be applied to the future sailing.

You may change your ship or sail date, but your onboard credit is subject to repayment out of your onboard deposit if you book a lower category or shorter sailing. Program applicable to new individual Celebrity Cruise bookings made after May 8, 2014. Bookings may be transferred into non-contracted groups. Individual enrollment may be converted and applied to a group booking. International deposits and requirements may vary. Please see your Future Cruise Sales Team for details and deposit policies.

Cruise Now program may be combinable with one additional offer of your choice available up to the final payment due date. If you change your current Cruise Now reservation in order to combine with another offer at a later date, your Cruise Now reservation will adjust to prevailing rates as of the date of your requested change and the new offer would then be applied. Cruise Now program excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including, Share Holder Credit, Exciting Deals, net rates, gross rates, cruise certificates, Interline, travel agent, and employee rates. Single occupancy guests and the cruise portion of cruise tours are eligible for offers. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

Modern Luxury is a trademark of Celebrity Cruises Inc.

829571609_Onboardbookingemailoffer.jpg.3f1707c83a7c0919c698b16a94cd279f.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg.71ea928116ff4c23beca2777e3abd0d6.jpg

Edited by Iamthesea

Iamthesea - Are you currently onboard a cruise?

That offer only refers to the Cruise Now program where the OBC is for the cruise you are on when you book.

If you're not on a ship then it sounds like it was a mistake.

(Just like the emails I keep getting about booking excursions and specialty dining for our upcoming cruise in February 2015!) :p

This weekend I will be.:) The email was sent to me with the header...

2 reasons to be excited—your upcoming vacation and the BEST offer available on your NEXT vacation ‏

And message:

There's nothing better than a Celebrity Cruises vacation, except your next Celebrity Cruises vacation.

Dear XXXXXX, We know you're looking forward to your upcoming getaway, and we want to let you know how you can save big on your next Celebrity Cruises vacation to almost anywhere we sail—while on board this one. Be sure to stop by the Future Cruise Sales office on board or click here for complete details.

I also thought it funny that they say this:

Here's what you get with a Cruise Now booking* • Onboard credit up to $500 per stateroom • Combinable with 1 other special offer of your choice • $100 deposit per person • Flexibility—change your reservation to suit your needs • Choose your stateroom • Offer only available while onboard • Reservation goes back to your Travel Professional who will continue to work with you

And then in the fine print, and as we experienced last month, your deposit equals the amount of OBC you are to receive - either for the sailing you are current on or for the sailing you are booking.

The deposit schedule is the same as the Onboard Credit Schedule and is determined by category type, voyage length, and destination.
Edited by Iamthesea