According to a certain blog....

Royal Caribbean will kick off a five-day WOW sale starting March 21, 2015 that will run through March 25. The sale offers up to $200 onboard credit and 50% off deposits.

The WOW sale is valid on all sailings except Quantum of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas.

The onboard credit breakdown is as follows

5 nights or less

$50 onboard credit (per stateroom) & 50% reduced deposit

6-9 nights

$100 onboard credit (per stateroom) & 50% reduced deposit

10 nights or longer

$200 onboard credit (per stateroom) & 50% reduced deposit

Offer is combinable with standard/full fare rates and restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military, BOGO, Kids Sail Free, ChoiceAir Specials, etc.).

Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discount programs or rates, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, orRoyal Caribbean will kick off a five-day WOW sale starting March 21, 2015 that will run through March 25. The sale offers up to $200 onboard credit and 50% off deposits.

copied and pasted, what I think is allowed:confused:

Edited by ladylikes2cruise
Double post

They are going to run out of smoke and mirrors pretty soon !!

Don't count on it - Department stores have been doing this for years, and they still come up with "new and improved" versions of the same crap. JCPenney's tried to change the trend, and look where that got them.....

Booo, to the nay sayers:p

Just called and had the OBC(s), applied to my Liberty 2015 and Grandeur 2016 cruises. Cruise fare stayed the same, and in one case, dropped:p

One happy cruiser here.

Seems it does apply to existing bookings:D

Congrats on your savings, and a TY for telling others.:)

Don't be upset at perceived negativity, there are justified reasons for loyal RCL cruisers to be unhappy with higher cruise prices, and recent 'sales' that were con jobs, along with higher drink prices, and specialty dining prices!

The negativity wasn't aimed at you!:)

Have a great cruise!

Congrats on your savings, and a TY for telling others.:)

Don't be upset at perceived negativity, there are justified reasons for loyal RCL cruisers to be unhappy with higher cruise prices, and recent 'sales' that were con jobs, along with higher drink prices, and specialty dining prices!

The negativity wasn't aimed at you!:)

Have a great cruise!

I don't get upset easily, no worries. Been on these boards for 10yrs and seen/read it all. Geez, after x number of cruises, I think I know a great deal:rolleyes:

I take all I can and give nothing back:p

Booked these cruise when they first came out and gotten a awesome rate, just puts more icing on the cake.

Since it's not combinable with the C&A balcony discount, the on,y thing it did for me when booking my 9/23/16 sailing on BR is give me a reduced deposit. TA gave me a whopping $75 OBC but I did get free grats (valued at $288)

Just saw the commercial on NBC. We already have OBC for our next two cruises since we booked onboard and have balcony discounts as well as BOGO on one (didn't apply for Anthem) so I guess we're done with our discounts lol.

I just called and had the $200 OBC applied to our January 2016, 11 day sailing :) Thanks OP!

That's wonderful Lizzys - just wondering if your rates increased. I am working with my TA now. I have a 10 night cruise booked for April 2016. My TA called Royal - they raised the rate to $147 MORE than our current booking BUT the savings will net $53 for us...just can't understand why our rates increased. :rolleyes: We booked in May of 2014. Glad you got the discount!

Just called and had the OBC(s), applied to my Liberty 2015 and Grandeur 2016 cruises. Cruise fare stayed the same, and in one case, dropped:p

One happy cruiser here.

Hi Ladylikes2cruise - so happy for you that your rates either stayed the same or dropped when you called about the OBC!! Can't understand why our rate was increased?? Any ideas?

One happy cruiser here.

Thanks for the heads up but I just called on my Oct and was told it would have to be re-priced at the current rate which way higher than when I booked, same for my April cruise. Glad it worked for you :)

I just booked an August trip; price today was the same as when I looked earlier in the week and it was only $50 OBC. Went through AMEX Travel -- cruise price was the same and with our card, we got $300 OBC + free bottle of wine.

Yeah, I noticed the OBC is back today. However, the prices overall have jumped from when we booked a couple months ago so overall cost is more (at least on our Allure cruise). Actually , the cost of Guest 1 is kind of crazy at $1923 on the cheapest interior cabin. :eek:

Don't count on it - Department stores have been doing this for years, and they still come up with "new and improved" versions of the same crap. JCPenney's tried to change the trend, and look where that got them.....

Funny you mention this. Just now returned from Macy's. They had all these new signs over certain racks. 20% OFF VIP Sale - Brands not normally on sale. WHAT, they were the same old brands that are ALWAYS on sale or clearance. I immediately thought to myself, do they really think people are going to fall for this new gimmick?