MS Westerdam Sail Away -- Sat, Mar 21

Krazy Kruizers

I think there been a change in Captains. The Champ is back in action. Glad I got to see/hear one more time.

Thanks for the well wishes.:)

You and Sue have a terrific time, beautiful places you are visiting down under..... wish we could go too, but then we'd not be on the Queen of Horns in 3 weeks. :)

Okay, but since it will be awhile before I cruise again, we can keep passing it along.

Kathy that is so kind of you. Thank you very much for sharing :)

I promise there will be a big crowd and we will put it to good use.

Many, many thanks again.

So glad we might have major toots in three weeks. That will really pick up my snow bound, dog bound problems;)

For those of you who know our mascot, Master Marley, he has been "snipped". this "puppy" is very active and he's keeping me busy keeping him quiet so he can heal nicely.

Missed the sail a way taking him out AGAIN. grrrrr.

Longing for the days when I could just let him out but alas, he is leash bound to keep him from bounding and jumping. It will be over with soon, thank fully.

Missed it all!:( First I had to stay longer at the hospital - not a good day, and then when I got back and tried to get the webcams my dear computer told me I had to update my Flash Player, and every time I have to do that, it's a learning experience and I'm not a fast learner!

Oh, well, I'm here now, and I just hope I don't miss my own sail away! It sounds like it was a good party here, and lots got done.

Three weeks today, I guess it is, and we'll be listening to the toots in person!