Got $200 OBC on existing reservation

It seems the price of your cruise has to be the same or lower than when you booked it and that you don't want to use this offer if you used a C&A discount on your cabin since it seems that that discount is better than the $200 per 2 people in a cabin. They always have "if's" and "and's" in their rules but it never hurts to give it a try. Many people have reported back that they got some OBC. The amount of OBC is determined by the length of your cruise. All categories on the October 25th cruise, which is a 13 day, are listed as $100 per person in a stateroom, double occupancy.

Many people have reported back that they got some OBC. The amount of OBC is determined by the length of your cruise. All categories on the October 25th cruise, which is a 13 day, are listed as $100 per person in a stateroom, double occupancy.

Many thanks, flowers44, for leting us know. Bless u.

I "alerted" my travel agent and she called RC this evening and we got 200$ OBC for our 13 days, balcony, on Anthem:). Awesome:D

I called my TA today about my 7 day Bermuda cruise in May. It is after final payment. It would be more expensive to redo the pricing after adding in the penalty so no go for this cruise. Oh well, I did get $200 on the November 10 day W Caribbean. I guess you can't have everything. However, I'm still excited about Bermuda.

I love reading about all the people who are being able to share in the wealth. Glad I was able to catch your attention and glad you took the time to make the call. Enjoy your "free money" on your upcoming cruises. I know DH and I will.

Thanks for this post!! It worked for my friends sailing with us. She was booked in a promenade room and received an unexpected $100 credit to her card for a price drop (not sure why...the price online was identical to what she paid) plus an additional $100 OBC added to her reservation...for essentially a total of $200.

I already have $300 OBC with my balcony...so I don't want to replace it with $200....:cool:

I did and they can't help me. Even when on Facebook no good. Glad you got one. Leaving Aug 22nd on the Oasis.

We are on the same sailing!

I called to inquire, they said that there were two options:

1. Keep the good old (way cheaper) price and no OBC from Royal

2. Repirce the cruise at the current (sky rocketing) price to get OBC....in effect pay more to get the OBC....thanks but no thanks!;)

This promo will be great for people whose cruises dropped in price. Ours went ridiculously up.

Edited by Arzeena

It seems the price of your cruise has to be the same or lower than when you booked it and that you don't want to use this offer if you used a C&A discount on your cabin since it seems that that discount is better than the $200 per 2 people in a cabin. They always have "if's" and "and's" in their rules but it never hurts to give it a try. Many people have reported back that they got some OBC. The amount of OBC is determined by the length of your cruise. All categories on the October 25th cruise, which is a 13 day, are listed as $100 per person in a stateroom, double occupancy.

Yes, the C and A discount worked out better for us too. But great for those who were able to avail the promo.