Live on Oasis!

I am currently onboard the lovely Oasis of the Seas. I probaly won't do daily updates, but I will stop by to answer any questions. So if you have any feel free to ask and I will find the answer for you. The wifi is amazing. It is quick enough to watch a movie on Netflix in the cabin. Prices were as follows

2 Device Unlimited - 140

1 Device Unlimited - 105

24 Hour - 30

1 Hour - 30

Diamond got 30 dollars off from the rate.

I will be getting on this Saturday! Tell Oasis I will see her soon!

Can you ask your stateroom person or tell me if they are doing the laundry bag special at any point during the week?

Thanks!

I too would like to know this. Thanks

Just got off yesterday.

They did the laundry bag special on Tuesday for $30. But keep in mind the turn around is 48 hours. I didn't pay attention and didn't get my stuff back until Thursday afternoon. I had to wash a few things out in the sink.

Internet was $89 with my C&A discount. I got one device, which unless you both plan to be on at the same time works fine. I logged on/off 4-5 devices over the week.

When you set up the account you do a log on and PW. Then when you log on a new device it kicks the other one off. However, there were a couple of times when I guess the system didn't catch it and I had two devices connected at the same time.

If you can swing it do the Chef's Table it was outstanding and you get a really cool gift at the end.

I am curious if Oasis went to Dynamic Dining or is the regular main dining room? Website says dynamic dining was postponed, but I read a review that a passenger ate at Silk. I thought that was one of the dynamic restaurants. We're going in June. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is still the regular main dining room menu. We were assigned to the Silk dining room for MTD, but after the first evening we asked to be changed and was assigned to Grande. We did not care for how dim it was in Silk and we had a bad location.

We always had to go to logoff.com before logging

onto another device. It did not automatically kick us off.

Is the Royal iQ app available?

I saw the following on the RCCL website but haven't seen anyone mention it here..

"Another big change to Oasis of the Seas comes in the technology department. New changes include:

Royal iQ is a new app that puts guests in charge of their vacation choices. Thanks to the dramatically improved connectivity, Royal iQ is able to continue dining reservations, shore excursions and spa appointments onboard, through both a downloadable app and at freestanding iQ stations around the ship. Guests also can use Royal iQ as a convenient calendar that provides at-a-glance views of their program and to keep in touch with one another and home via phone and text capabilities."

Hope you are having a great trip!!!

Hello! I hope you have a great trip. Are you on the Haiti route or the St. Thomas route? Could you do me a huge favor? I have booked a stateroom very close to the rear of Central Park on deck 8 and am dying to see what the entrance to CP from there looks. On the ship deck plans, it appears to be a solid wall, with no entry to CP. I have been assured (on Cruise Critic) that there is direct access to CP but would love a description or photo! Thank you, in advance, if you feel like looking into this for me.

Hello! I hope you have a great trip. Are you on the Haiti route or the St. Thomas route? Could you do me a huge favor? I have booked a stateroom very close to the rear of Central Park on deck 8 and am dying to see what the entrance to CP from there looks. On the ship deck plans, it appears to be a solid wall, with no entry to CP. I have been assured (on Cruise Critic) that there is direct access to CP but would love a description or photo! Thank you, in advance, if you feel like looking into this for me.

If OP does not get a chance, I will take a photo for you on our June cruise. Are you talking about the entrance by Chops Grille?

It is still the regular main dining room menu. We were assigned to the Silk dining room for MTD, but after the first evening we asked to be changed and was assigned to Grande. We did not care for how dim it was in Silk and we had a bad location.

Is the Grande level totally MTD or part early/late?