Riviera - April 3 - April 11, 2016 - where r u for these 8 nights?

rhohea

Just back from 30 days on Riviera + B4 & after land trips and may have missed any discussion re my question.

I want to do the cruise after one I booked on board from March 20 - April 3, 2016 but cant find anything covering those dates.

I always do B2B and have covered the ports - Western Caribbean twice in the last 14 months, so looking for after the March 20th cruise.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rhonda

Edited by rhohea

We are booked on the itinerary directly following the gap in the schedule that you've observed. Originally, our cruise was scheduled to begin on April 3rd 2016; however, we were later informed that the schedule would be shifted in order to accommodate a charter. Our cruise was shifted to begin on April 11th, 2016 and the subsequent itinerary (which we're also on) also shifted. When this occurred, that was the end of the published schedules so only these two itineraries were impacted.

I have no idea who chartered Riviera or where they're going, but am intrigued!

We are booked on the itinerary directly following the gap in the schedule that you've observed. Originally, our cruise was scheduled to begin on April 3rd 2016; however, we were later informed that the schedule would be shifted in order to accommodate a charter. Our cruise was shifted to begin on April 11th, 2016 and the subsequent itinerary (which we're also on) also shifted. When this occurred, that was the end of the published schedules so only these two itineraries were impacted.

I have no idea who chartered Riviera or where they're going, but am intrigued!

How far in advance does O give to shift the scheduled itinerary? Tell me they wouldn't do such a thing within, say, 180 days. This could severely impact travelers air fare, land reservations, oth arrangements at home. Is there somewhere in the fine print of the contract that guarantees the booking?:confused:

How far in advance does O give to shift the scheduled itinerary? Tell me they wouldn't do such a thing within, say, 180 days. This could severely impact travelers air fare, land reservations, oth arrangements at home. Is there somewhere in the fine print of the contract that guarantees the booking?:confused:

In this case, they shifted the schedule LONG before anyone could possibly book other arrangements related to the trip. It was shortly after they'd published the schedule -- more than a year and a half prior to departure. I don't think that they could do something like this later on unless there were gaps already in the schedule since it would mean shifting too many subsequent sailings. At any rate, the change made little difference to us.