Posh is gone?

I may be dense but what is that????

On NCL's website it's described as "A first of its kind beach club at sea". People can buy limited number of passes to access the club and on Epic only it's also complimentary to Haven guests.

ncl_Epic_Public_Posh_MW_0.jpg

On NCL's website it's described as "A first of its kind beach club at sea". People can buy limited number of passes to access the club and on Epic only it's also complimentary to Haven guests.

ncl_Epic_Public_Posh_MW_0.jpg

It was beautiful!!!

Jancruz1

Maybe there was no space left ncl makes good money from posh vibe etc they will never remove it.its good for ncl and nice for the customers that use it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, more like they had sold out of passes. Something lost in translation. The Haven guests would have shouted up by now!

I have friends on the Epic right now who were told at guest services it no longer exists. What happened?

I have no idea what happened. If there was a press release, I missed it.

Too bad we don't have anyone actually onboard the Epic that we could just ask. Nothing would solve the mystery faster than first hand information directly from the source.

It was still there when we were on the Epic a couple of weeks ago.

As mentioned above, it is most likely sold out or no passes were available for the week since the number of passes they offer depend on the number of passengers in the Haven.

Just got off Epic todAy. Posh is alive and well. I'm fave our room was right below it. Hearing the lounge chairs being set up and furniture being moved every morning...ugh! There is also a separate area just for Haven residents. They did sell passes to Posh. Heard they went quick. We were Haven residents but used posh almost daily. Enjoy your time on board!

Port

Or

Starboard

Hotel

Never heard that one. From Wiktionary,

"A popular folk etymology holds that the term is an acronym for 'port out, starboard home', describing the cooler, north-facing cabins taken by the most aristocratic or rich passengers travelling from Britain to India and back. However, there is no direct evidence for this claim."

Regardless, it is a term that denotes luxury or higher class.

If it's really gone, with what did they replace it?

Or new pay per hour Sun Deck. Charges your account as you swipe in and out.. #delriotaxes

:D I actually think this would be a great idea! I've never done POSH but have done Princess' Sanctuary area on a pay-per-day basis, and as lovely as it was, I only spent a couple hours of my allotted time there. To be able to stop by for a few hours (subject to availability) and just pay for that time would be something I'd definitely do.