The Walking Dead

I got that feeling too after the last episode. Is it Morgan he's about to find and if so, how will that go down?

I think Debde is on to something. TWD event in the main theater would be awesome! :D

Isn't it enough that we had to endure Noah's horrible demise. I would be devastated if Daryl was written out. :mad:

Just wondering if any of you have also read the comics. . . . if so you'll know what is probably getting ready to happen with Glenn... and Rick! A new character is on the horizon. As for Daryl, that's all just a guess since his character wasn't in the comic at all. And the show hasn't followed the comics exactly either. But I have also had the sinking feeling that he's on his way out - simply because they haven't been showing him much on the last several episodes. It's like they're trying to separate us from the attachment to his character before they write him out. I hope not. I love Daryl! (And Carol - even though she's bat-c**p crazy sometimes!)

Just wondering if any of you have also read the comics. . . . if so you'll know what is probably getting ready to happen with Glenn... and Rick! A new character is on the horizon. As for Daryl, that's all just a guess since his character wasn't in the comic at all. And the show hasn't followed the comics exactly either. But I have also had the sinking feeling that he's on his way out - simply because they haven't been showing him much on the last several episodes. It's like they're trying to separate us from the attachment to his character before they write him out. I hope not. I love Daryl! (And Carol - even though she's bat-c**p crazy sometimes!)

I have not read the comics. I almost want to ask you to elaborate but I dont want anyone to get upset over the spoiler

Rick Grimes IS the show as far as Im concerned. If something happens to him, Im not sure my allegiance to TWD will be near as strong. I can do with or without Daryl :)

Haven't read the comics. There are only 5 original characters left (Rick, Carol, Daryl, Carl, Glenn). Obviously it will be a major move if any of them go. Wish we could see it Sunday on Celebrity Reflection - will have to wait until we return :)

Edited by bouhunter

I have not read the comics. I almost want to ask you to elaborate but I dont want anyone to get upset over the spoiler

Rick Grimes IS the show as far as Im concerned. If something happens to him, Im not sure my allegiance to TWD will be near as strong. I can do with or without Daryl :)

I won't spoil it for anyone. LOL But boy oh boy... hang on to your hat! Remember all the "W" carvings on the dead heads? Keep watching. I'm really hoping they veer away from the comic some actually, at least where one fan favorite is concerned.

I hated Daryl in the beginning. Now I love him! But I just don't know.... I think his character is headed out. I'm with you on Rick. He's the show. And unless they completely change the story line, he's not going anywhere - well, at least not off the show anyway. ;)

Somebody needs to make a Zombies on a cruise ship movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see that happening, lol. The producers of the show come up with some pretty unique twists, maybe you should send your idea to them. Besides, since the group has made it from Atlanta to Alexandria, they are close enough to the Atlantic now to have a "zombies on cruise ship" scene. Heck, they are only about 50 miles from Baltimore....maybe RCL will let them use whichever ship will be in port there with the repositionings. That would be pretty awesome, IMHO. AND.....ooooh, wait for it.......they could get past RCL guests who participated in the "Thriller" skit/dance as extras! Yes, yes, yes! :D

I won't spoil it for anyone. LOL But boy oh boy... hang on to your hat! Remember all the "W" carvings on the dead heads? Keep watching. I'm really hoping they veer away from the comic some actually, at least where one fan favorite is concerned.

I hated Daryl in the beginning. Now I love him! But I just don't know.... I think his character is headed out. I'm with you on Rick. He's the show. And unless they completely change the story line, he's not going anywhere - well, at least not off the show anyway. ;)

I've been assuming the W on the walkers heads stands for another rogue group of hooligans that Ricks gang is gonna have to deal with.

I doubt this thread will stay but im glad to see TWD fans here :). Maybe this is one thing we can all discuss that doesn't turn into a big ol whizzing match LOL!

Edited by ryano

I

I doubt this thread will stay but im glad to see TWD fans here :). Maybe this is one thing we can all discuss that doesn't turn into a big ol whizzing match LOL!

Like button here!!!

Sherri914-my son read the comics so I do have a small heads up but not enough to do a total spoil!! Yes-another fan favorite is Daryl, not in the comics so they can do whatever they want with him. Good or bad!!:eek:

Was that Darryl I saw bawling in the previews?? If so, I'm thinking Carol gets killed, ya'll! Also, she is a "guest" on Talking Dead right after the Season Finale'. A lot of folks are thinking Maggie. For sure, it will be a Nail-Biter!!

I always pick out people we can do without. Rosita can go. Boring! The red head boyfriend of her's can go too. Boring and strange.

I don't really think they can kill of Daryl without the fans freaking out. I'm thinking he's sticking around. I do think that Glenn could be killed soon. I've been watching for them to kill him off just to upset us for a few seasons now. :(

Nobody has even touched on the weirdness of the girl that was tied to the tree. Now that is some creepy stuff right there. Much scarier than the W on the forehead.:eek:

I don't think they will toss Rick out of Alexandria. The others will be able to convince them not to because if they did then everyone would either leave with him or take over the town themselves.