Liberty of Seas entertainment 4 day

Hope you had a great cruise. What was the rest of the entertainment you chose to see? How were they? Would you see them again? I haven't been able to figure out what shows are on the ship. I've heard in the past the Saturday Night Fever was good not great but would love your take. We are leaving 4/2 and can't wait!

I will be an upcoming 4 night Liberty sailing and want to make my specialty dining plans. I wanted to see what nights the MDR menus are not that interesting and do the other restaurants instead. Can someone tell me if these are the order for the menu names/themes?

Night 1 - Mojo

Night 2 - Saffron

Night 3 - Pomodoro

Night 4 - Jasmine

If you don't remember the names even if you remember a couple of entrees each night I can find guess.

Hope you had a great cruise. What was the rest of the entertainment you chose to see? How were they? Would you see them again? I haven't been able to figure out what shows are on the ship. I've heard in the past the Saturday Night Fever was good not great but would love your take. We are leaving 4/2 and can't wait!

I've been on the Liberty short cruise a few times. In my opinion, LOS has some of the best entertainment at sea. I think Saturday Night Fever is amazing. In fact, I think it's one of the best shows I've ever seen on a cruise ship. The ice show, Encore, starts off a little slow, but really picks up at the end. The other main production is called In The Air. It's also a fantastic show and I don't recommend missing it.

Aquahound nailed it!

Some of the best entertainment on the sea...

Saturday Night Fever on Liberty.

30 cruises on Liberty for me in 3 years...favorite ship....

seen every SNF show except one.....7 different casts.

The present cast has it down... awesome high energy show.

Don't leave when you think it's over...it goes on for a few minutes

and guaranteed you'll be on your feet and dancing along....if not

check your pulse, :D

Josh plays a great Tony and Ashley is terrific as Stephanie.

Both great voices with belt.

Steve Moore brings more energy to the Monty role than

I have ever seen. Best Monty yet. Show stopping voice.

Actually all the singers are a WOW.

I am on the 4/30 sailing....see you in the front row!

Bob

Edited by rocketsurgery

I've been on the Liberty short cruise a few times. In my opinion, LOS has some of the best entertainment at sea. I think Saturday Night Fever is amazing. In fact, I think it's one of the best shows I've ever seen on a cruise ship. The ice show, Encore, starts off a little slow, but really picks up at the end. The other main production is called In The Air. It's also a fantastic show and I don't recommend missing it.

Great feedback! Thank you! Only 7 days until sailing!!

March 19th cruise had 2 performances one early evening and one later. Did NOT enjoy the show at all...It's probably me...no flaming please...they did the best they could I'm sure...we walked out...ice show was good and the into air was good as well....GREAT no...good YES

March 19th cruise had 2 performances one early evening and one later. Did NOT enjoy the show at all...It's probably me...no flaming please...they did the best they could I'm sure...we walked out...ice show was good and the into air was good as well....GREAT no...good YES

Majarosh -- when you were on Liberty -- who was the Activity Manager during that sailing?

I will be an upcoming 4 night Liberty sailing and want to make my specialty dining plans. I wanted to see what nights the MDR menus are not that interesting and do the other restaurants instead. Can someone tell me if these are the order for the menu names/themes?

Night 1 - Mojo

Night 2 - Saffron

Night 3 - Pomodoro

Night 4 - Jasmine

If you don't remember the names even if you remember a couple of entrees each night I can find guess.

Is night 4 also lobster night..

.what time does show begin.

When we were on the 4 day Liberty night 3 was Piemento and night 4 was Pomodoro. Unless things have recently changed they do not serve lobsters (Jasmine menu) on the 4 night cruises. The 5 night cruises do have the Jasmine menu.