Are the seas near Kusadasi calm in late October?

I was there in late October a few years back, we had a gorgeous day in Ephesus, warm & sunny, but of course that's no guarantee.

You say you have 5 sea days, I'm guessing the ship won't be hanging around Kusadasi the whole 5 days... ours combined greek isles, & it was beautiful there too.

Will it be cloudy, sunny, or windy in New Jersey in October? Predicting sea conditions is silly because nobody really knows. Even a storm more then 1,000 miles away can cause long swells that can move any size ship. You bigger concern should be temperature since that time of the year it might only be in the 50s or low 60s. This can be a bit chilly on a moving ship. And rain is also a possibility that time of year.

Hank

I was there in late October a few years back, we had a gorgeous day in Ephesus, warm & sunny, but of course that's no guarantee.

You say you have 5 sea days, I'm guessing the ship won't be hanging around Kusadasi the whole 5 days... ours combined greek isles, & it was beautiful there too.

Ditto this. We had a great cruise in late October with lot of sun and calm seas.

Last cruise was from istanbul, three stops in Turkey and four Greek islands. It was from Oct 31 to Nov 13.

We were able to sit out on the pool deck,aft bar area and balcony most days and evenings. We had rain on a couple of occasions but it was not all day.

You will be able to sit out on the deck on your cruise.

For historical weather data for any place on earth, check this site:

http://www.wunderground.com/history/

Just enter the place you are curious about and the date you are planning to be there. Click enter. At the next page, click monthly calendar. It will give you the high, low and average rainfall and temps for that day and month. If you click on "detailed history" you also get wind data and more. And then, it is still anybody's guess.