Wine package flexibility suggestion

Ka Honu

We recently returned from a cruise on Riviera where we purchased the 7-bottle wine package ($42.50 per bottle for a total of $297.50 including corkage/tip). The number of bottles was just about correct for the cruise we were on but for a slightly longer cruise 7 might be too few and 14 too many. I'd really like to see some flexibility in the program.

How would I go about suggesting to Oceania that they allow us to purchase as much of the listed wine from the package menu as we wish at the same bottle price ($42.50 each, including corkage/tip) as long as we buy 7 or more bottles?

If I'm missing something and this isn't a good idea, please feel free to set me straight.

Mahalo.

We recently returned from a cruise on Riviera where we purchased the 7-bottle wine package ($42.50 per bottle for a total of $297.50 including corkage/tip). The number of bottles was just about correct for the cruise we were on but for a slightly longer cruise 7 might be too few and 14 too many. I'd really like to see some flexibility in theprogram.

How would I go about suggesting to Oceania that they allow us to purchase as much of the listed wine from the package menu as we wish at the same bottle price ($42.50 each, including corkage/tip) as long as we buy 7 or more bottles?

If I'm missing something and this isn't a good idea, please feel free to set me straight.

Mahalo.

As I remember 7 was the minimum number of bottles. Several years ago, before the suites were given bottles of free wine, we purchased 10 or 12 bottles at the same package price. This may have changed more recently.

I think it was explained not long ago you can buy 7 bottles from the list no more no less

I do not see why you cannot buy 2 packages of 7 bottles but maybe there is a rule on that option as well ???

It is a fairly new feature so maybe another work in progress ;)

Lyn

On our recent 32 day cruise, it appeared that they would sell you as many packages of 7 bottles that you wanted (as long as they had the quantity) but there was no flexibility to order 8, 10, or 12. Doubt they will budge on this one as this is their latest great idea on selling cheap bottles for extravagant prices!