Hotel Director Jenny Lim and EHK Tess

Sounds like another case of leaving before being push out. When long term loyal employees are packing it in one after another, it is a very troubling sign.

Which long term loyal employees are packing it in? Very troubling?

The two of them are probably following Sinan to Celebrity. He recently posted lots of pictures on his facebook account with the three of them 'vacationing" together.

I told my wife not to be surprised if Jenny left but she didn't think it would happened. So once again, honey, I am right (Only second time of my 26 year anniversary to her)

You are still 1 in 26. Lol

Spoke with Jenny yesterday she is not going to another Cruise line she will be land based in her home of Malaysia. I think everyone needs to realize the big picture, it's really hard to be away from your family for long periods of time. I am sure she will be a major success in her new endeavor she is amazing.

Many crew memebers including Ryan one of our favorite concierges have made a decision to watch their children grow up and not be far away . There are many huge resorts opening in the Philiipines and in Malaysia that are getting some great talent!

We are so happy to call them friends let's not blame this on NCL along with everything else in the world. Changes happen people. I am sure everyone out there has changed jobs in their lives!

Edited by mommyto2girls

Thanks MT2G for your info and comments. Wish everyone would stop attributing everything to new management. People retire, move on to other jobs, move to other states/countries all the time. Nothing unusual about it. Met Jenny a time or two and enjoyed her and wish her well.

Spoke with Jenny yesterday she is not going to another Cruise line she will be land based in her home of Malaysia. I think everyone needs to realize the big picture, it's really hard to be away from your family for long periods of time. I am sure she will be a major success in her new endeavor she is amazing.

Many crew memebers including Ryan one of our favorite concierges have made a decision to watch their children grow up and not be far away . There are many huge resorts opening in the Philiipines and in Malaysia that are getting some great talent!

We are so happy to call them friends let's not blame this on NCL along with everything else in the world. Changes happen people. I am sure everyone out there has changed jobs in their lives!

Perfectly stated! My daughter has been doted on by crew members many whom share of missing their own children or nieces and nephews. Having lived in the Philippines we know the cultural attachment to children and that while missing their own that's it's okay with us to sing silly songs or dance with our daughter to hug her and squish her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfectly said!! There is no place like home!!