Hotel Director Jenny Lim and EHK Tess

Today we say goodbye to two of the best family members of the Norwegian team. Hotel Director Jenny Lim and EHK Tess. Many of us have seen these two woman working very hard throughout the years to make their guests (us) very happy. I appreciate all they have done over the years for us and wish them both the best of luck in their future endeavors. I know where ever they go they will make many happy. Very difficult day for many of us.

Good luck to you both, Jenny and Tess!!

Dawn

OMG, for real - oooohhhh no. Just kidding, right ?? Tell me this is April 1st. and you are just kidding.

They are leaving NCL for good and moving on ?? I surely can appreciate their choices & decisions to not renew/find alternative paths to their careers. We sailed the GEM right after Sandy ... the teams under their wings are among the best of the best. I pulled one of the old pix taken of them doing the welcome back on the pier @ St. Thomas, memories :)

SDC10490.JPG

OMG, for real - oooohhhh no. Just kidding, right ?? Tell me this is April 1st. and you are just kidding.

They are leaving NCL for good and moving on ?? I surely can appreciate their choices & decisions to not renew/find alternative paths to their careers. We sailed the GEM right after Sandy ... the teams under their wings are among the best of the best.

I would love to say it is a joke. Sadly for us, it is not :(

Was just on the Gem a few weeks ago. We were told Jenny was on vacation. She is the best, so genuine and accessible. What happened???? Has she been transferred to another ship?

So sorry to hear this. First met Jenny years ago on Norwegian Sea when she was Front Desk Mgr. We have been looking at Gem this month but now will have to rethink plans.

We met Tess at an Officers Dinner on Breakaway.

Wish both of them the best for the future. They will certainly be missed. Jenny has had so many well deserved compliments on this board.

Any idea who will be the new HD on Gem?

Sailed three times with Jenny

She is responsible for my husband being hooked on the suite life.

Thanks for our ride in the Haven that first year.

No way can we ever go back to a non suite room!!!

Good luck to you!!

So very sad to hear Jenny has quit NCL. Even with all the changes in management it's a surprise. She will be missed and was a big reason we decided to sail on the Gem again a month ago. Tony Winkler (who is also awesome) was hotel director on Feb. 27th sailing and when asked about Jenny he said she was on vacation. I don't know what the new management has done but it seems that they are losing a lot of good people :-(

Good luck Jenny, we are sure you will do well in any endeavor, sorry to see you leave, NCL has lost a great person.

Whoah!!

She was a NCL lifer.

What happened? anyone know?

this because of new mgmt. policies??

Edited by fstuff1

Jenny was such a lovely person and ran a "tight ship". We have sailed with her many times, probably more with her than any other hotel director. I very much hope she left on her own to explore new opportunities and not because of new management.

The two of them are probably following Sinan to Celebrity. He recently posted lots of pictures on his facebook account with the three of them 'vacationing" together.

I told my wife not to be surprised if Jenny left but she didn't think it would happened. So once again, honey, I am right (Only second time of my 26 year anniversary to her)

I have had the pleasure of sailing with Jenny multiple times and always admired her energy and caring ways. She will be greatly missed!!!!

Best wishes to both Jenny and Tess in their next adventures!