Longest cruise(s) you've done?

Luckysll

Longest we've done is 8 nights, but it works for us.

Not sure I could do much longer.:eek:

We love cruising, but it's always nice to be home.:D:D:D

Same here, 2 8 nighters. That's just about right. Considering the ow on Carnival Sunshine from Pt. Canaveral to San Juan in Nov. 11 nights, with a lot of ports. That's a lot of time to be on the move and away from home. But a cruise is the best vacation for me. Don't think I would want to do a trans Atlantic. Way too many sea days for my liking.

:DOur longest cruise was 17 nights on Regal Princess from Singapore to Beijing. Amazing once in a lifetime cruise!!!

That 17 night cruise sounds incredible. And on a new ship, and an awesome ship I understand.

Great you are going on Adventure of the Seas. That is my favorite ship of the 11 I have cruised on. Perfect size for me.

Oasis is on my short list. Would love to try her out or Allure. Huge ship, and may be a bit too big for me, but would love to experience her once. Who knows maybe more than once.

Happy sailing.

246 days. USS Repose. August, 1969 - April, 1970. Very limited entertainment and no chocolates on the pillows at night!

Thumbs up! 3 WestPacs completed with VP19 - 1986,87 & 89. In 87 we did have a quality show - Bob Hope, Barbara Eden, Mandrel sisters ....

I've been on a few long(er) cruises. Did a 17 Day Panama Canal on the Sun Princess, a 16 Day Transatlantic (TA) on the Eurodam, a 13 Day TA on the Nieuw Amsterdam (doing another one this November, same ship), and (although I'm not sure this counts as it was 2 separate cruises) a B2B for a total of 14 days on the Carnival Dream. I did a B2B on the Imagination immediatly followed by an 8 Day on the Breeze (for a total of 15 days) but that really doesn't count). I've loved them all, it's great to be on the ship for more than a week!! :D And I really enjoy getting to know the ship and crew much better than you usually do in just 7 days. I'm doing another longer cruise on Carnival in October 2016. A 13 Day TA on the Vista, can't wait!! :D

Three month North Atlantic in 1976, seven month Med in 1977 and another seven month Med in 1978 all on the USS John F Kennedy CV-67. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and midrats were served on a metal tray. Longest cruise on one of the real nice ships was a week.

Will also be doing b2b 15 day Hawaii 13 day Mexico riviera on Miracle

Nice to know I won't be the only one standing around in the Atrium after everyone else has left after the Hawaii cruise. :D

Nice to know I won't be the only one standing around in the Atrium after everyone else has left after the Hawaii cruise. :D

I'll be in the get off line. :( You'll have a great time. The next itinerary on the Miracle, just isn't one I like, unless it is part of a Panama Canal sailing. I'm leaving it open to add on one of those, or another Hawaii run.