Longest cruise(s) you've done?

Luckysll

I just booked a B2B on the Carnival Miracle - Jan 16/16 15 day to Hawaii and Jan 31/16 13 day to Mexico. 28 days of cruising! :)

The longest length of time cruising I've done prior to this was 16 days on the Miracle in the Caribbean - two 8-day cruises B2B.

Really looking forward to experiencing this many days onboard.

I'm sure there are a lot of you who have done this many days on a B2B (and a B2B2B, etc.). How many days have you done? And if you've done these longer cruises, any special tips for me?

I just booked a B2B on the Carnival Miracle - Jan 16/16 15 day to Hawaii and Jan 31/16 13 day to Mexico. 28 days of cruising! :)

The longest length of time cruising I've done prior to this was 16 days on the Miracle in the Caribbean - two 8-day cruises B2B.

Really looking forward to experiencing this many days onboard.

I'm sure there are a lot of you who have done this many days on a B2B (and a B2B2B, etc.). How many days have you done? And if you've done these longer cruises, any special tips for me?

Lucky You !!

We have done a 15 day repo on the Miracle (from NY to LB), and the 16 day Hawaii last April. Have never done a B2B.

We are booked for the 14 day Pride voyage in April 2016...only 347 days to go !

LOVE the longer cruises - don't know if I would want to do a B2B where you had to come all the way back to the originating port just to leave again. Once we retire though, who cares :D

We did a back-to-back on Imagination and Sunshine that was 12 days. The longest on the same ship was the Carnival Dream repositioning cruise for 9 days when she repositioned from Port Canaveral to New Orleans.

I am booked on the Carnival Breeze reposition from Miami to Galveston in November 2016....I am really looking forward to that one

Did the inaugural cruise of the Star Princess in 2002, 26 days Singapore to LA. Also a Collector's Cruise on HAL Oosterdam, 32 days San Diego to Rome. Did B2B on Celebrity Infinity 27 nights, San Diego to Harwich (UK). EM

OK - I am the junior guy here. Eight nighter on a Splendor reposition from San Juan to Miami in Nov of 2014. One of my top 3 of 10 cruises. Went to five new ports, St. Croix - Martinique - Granada - Dominica - Grand Turk. Amazing cruise - amazing ship - amazing itinerary - amazing price. Amazing folks I met on the ship, and amazing staff ,food and accomodations.

Also another 8 nighter from Ft. Lauderdale round trip to St. Kitts, St. Lucia and St. Maartenon Miracle. Both great cruises.

Last year we did the 23 day Legend cruise from Long Beach to Australia and it was amazing. We just booked a B2B on the Vista 10 day European and 13 day TA back to New York for 2016. I think there are a lot of people booked for those two together.

I think the nicest thing we found on the TP cruise were the people we met. They all seemed to be real cruisers for life and not just people on vacation. If it weren't for work we would cruise like that all the time.

John

Our longest cruises have been just around 2 weeks. So just a baby compared to others here.

Best advice is to pack for a week and repeat. Either use the bag special or do your own laundry.

Toiletries are always the hardest. Since you have time you can start figuring out how much toothpaste you'd need for that long of a cruise.

Have a wonderful trip!

246 days. USS Repose. August, 1969 - April, 1970. Very limited entertainment and no chocolates on the pillows at night!

Like it!! Have also done a 279 day cruise on the USS Lincoln. Sounds like the same kind of cruise. :D:D:D

However, on a cruise line...so far 7 day. But we have a B2B booked on the Breeze in July which will be 14 days. We also have a 12 day booked on the Vista next August.

We just got off 4 B2B2B2B cruises Sunday before last. It was a total of 28 days at sea. Then we spent 4 days in Miami as well. Had a blast. Before that we had done a B2B the year before that was around 17 days I think and before that a 15 day Panama Canal and a 15 day Hawaii. We love longer cruises!

27 days on the Breeze (12 days Med b2b with 15 days Transatlantic). It was great, we could have stayed on much longer, no problem.

Best advice is if there is a particular tea you usually select from the packets displayed in the buffet, grab extras and hoard them in your room every time you see them (ours was Bigelow Earl Gray). Those suckers disappear for days at a time. Also, order room service hot water at least once and hang onto the carafe. You can then refill it whenever you need it.

Edited by old sole

Eat lettuce in the beginning of both segments. Discovered on our HI cruise that the lettuce was looking sad by the fourth sea day. Never seemed to have that problem on shorter cruises but they haven't had 4.5 sea days at a stretch.

Longest I have been on the same ship is 21 days. I've done several "back to backs" that switched ships, with one trip last year being almost 6 weeks with 4 hotel nights involved.

But I did sail over 21 weeks last year, how ever many days that was, preferring traveling through out the entire year, rather than all at once. :)

Something for everyone, isn't there? :)