Bermuda cruise on the Summit for $599pp..July 5... Why so low I wonder?

Vitamin_Sea

I have it on hold and will likely book it.

Never been on Celebrity but the price is really good.

Its on deck 2 of course but it doesnt matter

anyone have opinions on this ?

thanks

It's very likely that inside cabins aren't selling well, and the incentive to sell more is to bring the prices down.

It makes perfect sense.

Its on deck 2 of course but it doesnt matter

anyone have opinions on this ?

thanks

I think that last year, prices for inside cabins got down as low as $499.

I think that last year, prices for inside cabins got down as low as $499.

Depending on the date, prices are already at $499 for insides for one of the May 2015 sailings.

even for July??

every other week in July is $899

Prices get reduced when they need to sell more cabins. It really is as simple as that.

Inside cabins for the other weeks are probably selling OK.

It's based on formulas - and is done automatically when certain categories aren't selling as well as they would like.

Prices get reduced when they need to sell more cabins. It really is as simple as that.

Inside cabins for the other weeks are probably selling OK.

It's based on formulas - and is done automatically when certain categories aren't selling as well as they would like.

i doubt it goes less then 599pp.. Might as well take it

$499 for July??

every other week in July is $899

If you look at the veranda category, you will see it is a few hundred less than the following week.

Perhaps because it's a holiday weekend, it isn't selling as well as other weeks.

If you look at the veranda category, you will see it is a few hundred less than the following week.

Perhaps because it's a holiday weekend, it isn't selling as well as other weeks.

i hear that... Gonna keep the $599 deal.

great price for summer cruise out of NY area with kids

i hear that... Gonna keep the $599 deal.

great price for summer cruise out of NY area with kids

Thanks a MILLION for posting about this!!!! Last time I had looked the prices for Celebrity to Bermuda were way out of my range! :(

But these rates are soooo awesome! I can't thank you enough!

I think because July 4 is on Sat., and most businesses will give Friday off as the holiday, and since they go back to work Monday...The week starting July 5 is not booking as well as the week before. EM

Thanks a MILLION for posting about this!!!! Last time I had looked the prices for Celebrity to Bermuda were way out of my range! :(

OMG sarah you are back!!!!! We have missed you!!!!!! so happy to see you will be able to cruise again this year!!!!!! I hope you get a great deal, you deserve it!!!!

Likely? Oh my goodness. Celebrity would have had my money instantly. But I love the Summit so it would have been an easy choice.

OMG sarah you are back!!!!! We have missed you!!!!!! so happy to see you will be able to cruise again this year!!!!!! I hope you get a great deal, you deserve it!!!!

Hey cheryl!!! I'm so happy to be back too!! Definitely have missed the CC scene. :)

I've had one hell of a year & a half so I'm super thankful to be at a spot where we can do Celebrity again. I was nervous we'd have to go to the dark side :eek: LOL

My pleasure!

Hope you got the deal.. I did!

Yes indeed it did. Still a bargain as the other summer weeks are $899.

It is!!! This is the lowest rate on Celebrity I've gotten or seen for the summer months to Bermuda. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it...I thought it was a glitch in their system at first honestly. We've always sailed in May (which always tends to be a little cooler) to get that $599 rate. So thanks again!

Edited by sarahc78

It is!!! This is the lowest rate on Celebrity I've gotten or seen for the summer months to Bermuda. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it...I thought it was a glitch in their system at first honestly. We've always sailed in May (which always tends to be a little cooler) to get that $599 rate. So thanks again!

Yes... Cruises always a bargain when schools are open- April, May- June.

But I have never seen it this low for July when schools are closed and families are looking to travel. The supply & demand thing. Happy I saw it.

Good luck to you

Yes... Cruises always a bargain when schools are open- April, May- June.

But I have never seen it this low for July when schools are closed and families are looking to travel. The supply & demand thing. Happy I saw it.

Good luck to you

I'm happy you saw it too! If you were on our sailing I'd buy you drink for sure :D

Notice...

The $599 deal is now $639 but you can still get a $75 OBC with certain online TA's.

It was weird when I first tried to book both TA that I normally use could not pull up the $599 rate. So I did a 24 hour hold directly w/ Celebrity. The next morning one of the TA called back and said it was now showing up at that $599 rate & she was able to offer $150 OBC AND get me into first dining...which Celebrity had listed as completely full.

Not sure what the deal was but glad I was able to capitolize on it!:)

I'm happy you saw it too! If you were on our sailing I'd buy you drink for sure :D

It was weird when I first tried to book both TA that I normally use could not pull up the $599 rate. So I did a 24 hour hold directly w/ Celebrity. The next morning one of the TA called back and said it was now showing up at that $599 rate & she was able to offer $150 OBC AND get me into first dining...which Celebrity had listed as completely full.

Not sure what the deal was but glad I was able to capitolize on it!:)

Well were booked on the 7/5 sailing. Also have the early dining.

I guess someone had it on hold and didnt want it so the cabin came back.

Wow!! you were able to get $150 OBC and the $599 price is fantastic!

Edited by limoguy1

Great deal for a Bermuda cruise. The inside cabins are basically the same size and layout as the oveanviews and verandas, and I think ideal for this type of itinerary. You're mostly cruising open water on seas that are often rough, and there's not much to see or much opportunity to sit on a balcony in the wind. For both sailaways, you can take advantage of the many great viewing areas around the ship. The whole rest of the ship is just as much yours as anybody's, and once you get tied up at Bermuda, you won't be spending much time in your room anyway. Also, you'll be sleeping peacefully in total blackout.