Enough Time

chrisrm

My husband and I will be taking our first ever cruise to Alaska on the Crown Princess in June. We have our flight back home booked for 1:50pm out of Seattle. I am wondering if this is going to be enough time to disembark?

The itinerary says that we arrive in Seattle at 7am. But, being a first time cruiser I am wondering when we will actually get off of the ship and be able to get a cab to the airport.

Do you all think this will be enough time, especially if you have taken this cruise before? Or do you think I should look into changing our flight?

Thank you for your responses and your time:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Your flight is just fine.

Since our flights are always very early in the morning, we have to stay over an extra day. We have always been to a hotel near the airport by 9:30 - 10 AM.

You will love Alaska.

You will also love Seattle if you choose to reduce connection risks by seating over for a couple of days.

Personally, I think your flight time is fine, but don't delay in getting to the airport (but you don't have to rush, either). We have flown out of SEATAC many times and they have some of the longest security lines I've ever seen. :cool:

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. I will leave our departure flight the same. We are very excited for Alaska and for Seattle. We are getting into Seattle 2 days early so that we can explore before our cruise.:)