Easiest way to post photos

Hey all, just off the Adventure on Sunday. Been hoping to get a short review done. And someone on another thread is asking for lots of photos.

Been awhile since I have added pictures. Has anything changed?? Do I still have to upload all my photos to a public site?? Can I use shutterfly?? (pictures already on there)

Or is there some new/easier way to post photos???

Any and all help appreciated.

Hey all, just off the Adventure on Sunday. Been hoping to get a short review done. And someone on another thread is asking for lots of photos.

Been awhile since I have added pictures. Has anything changed?? Do I still have to upload all my photos to a public site?? Can I use shutterfly?? (pictures already on there)

Or is there some new/easier way to post photos???

Any and all help appreciated.

You still need to upoad photos to a photo sharing site and then link them to your posts.

I use PhotoBucket, once you have loaded your photos, select the one you wish to post, , once the photo is brought up, to the right of the Photo will be Codes to Copy, CC uses the BB Forum/IMG Codes. Highlight & right Click + Copy the code, return and open up a reply screen where you will post the photo, place your Curser where you want the Photo, then Right Click & Paste. Post a Quick Reply as usual and you should see a full size photo.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

assume that posted a link to my entire album. Which I really didn't want to do.

Don't see anything on the shutterfly share site to copy url for just one picture

I use Firefox, so the terminology might be different for your browser.

I right click on the photo and choose "Copy Image Location".

Then I go to my CC post, click on the Insert Image button (insertimage.gif), and paste in the field that pops up.

Edited by clarea

I use Firefox, so the termilogy might be different for your browser.

Then I go to my CC post, click on the Insert Image button (insertimage.gif), and paste in the field that pops up.

Hey thanks, got it to work. And I can do it from shutterfly. Don't have to re upload everything to another site.

Off to the last fish fry of the lenten season. Hopefully I can start the review later tonight.

thanks again everyone!!!

I use Firefox, so the terminology might be different for your browser.

you dont even have to do that. Simply paste into the text field

That's true, some websites will put the entire IMG construct right into the paste buffer. However, for those that don't, the Insert Image must be used.

I do the same, just post directly to my Text window, never use the Insert Image icon. I copy /paste the IMG link directly to this screen.

That's what I used to do but for some reason, it's not working with Shutterfly anymore.