When you become Elite are you able to eat in Sabatini's for breakast.

judydoc

I disagree as long as the children are minors.

Hypothetical scenario ('cause it'll never happen): I cruise single and let's say I'm upgraded to a full suite. I'm traveling with my sister who is also solo in a cabin but isn't upgraded. Should I be required to eat alone in Sabatini's or should I be allowed to have someone I'm traveling with keep me company? Technically, yes, as it's my choice to sail solo in a cabin. But that would be kind of lonely. What do you think?

Good question Pam! I'll add to this scenario - the fact that if you are travelling in a full suite you most likely have paid for two people in the cabin even though you are on your own (single supplement). Technically you have paid for two people to eat in Sabatini's! What then? :)

Good question Pam! I'll add to this scenario - the fact that if you are travelling in a full suite you most likely have paid for two people in the cabin even though you are on your own (single supplement). Technically you have paid for two people to eat in Sabatini's! What then? :)

But you can still bring only one bottle of wine aboard without paying corkage at embarkation even if you did essentially pay for two passengers.