Diamond Perks before their time?

Once I complete my next cruise I will be sitting at 79 points and it takes 80 to reach Diamond. I have another cruise scheduled after this one so has anyone ever received early perks before actually being Diamond or do I have to wait till my other cruise is completed? Hope this makes sense.

Once I complete my next cruise I will be sitting at 79 points and it takes 80 to reach Diamond. I have another cruise scheduled after this one so has anyone ever received early perks before actually being Diamond or do I have to wait till my other cruise is completed? Hope this makes sense.

There are always people in that situation. We made D halfway through a cruise a few years ago but we had to wait til the next cruise to enjoy the benefits. You can look forward to the cruise after this to use them.

What counts for Crown and Anchor points? I have points from many of the RCCL family including Royal, Celebrity and Azamara. I had diamond status on Azamara in Feb. 2015 based on RCCL and Celebrity because it was my first sailing on Azamara (and great it was! Bali to Osaka).

Will my points from Azamara LeVoyage Club count for my upcoming cruise on Independence of the Seas -- at 83 so not moving levels any time soon even with a 16 day cruise followed by a week long cruise. Does price make a difference -- Exotic cruises are my favorite but I also do much cheaper with extended family.

We were in the same boat, pun intended[emoji3] we had 74 points before our cruise last week, the one perk that they did let us use was the diamond discount when we booked our future cruise on board. We were happy about that

What counts for Crown and Anchor points? I have points from many of the RCCL family including Royal, Celebrity and Azamara. I had diamond status on Azamara in Feb. 2015 based on RCCL and Celebrity because it was my first sailing on Azamara (and great it was! Bali to Osaka).

Will my points from Azamara LeVoyage Club count for my upcoming cruise on Independence of the Seas -- at 83 so not moving levels any time soon even with a 16 day cruise followed by a week long cruise. Does price make a difference -- Exotic cruises are my favorite but I also do much cheaper with extended family.

If you are a Captain’s Club Select or Le Club Voyage Explorer member, then you will receive Platinum benefits if you sail on a Royal Caribbean ship. If you are a Captain’s Club Elite or Discoverer in Le Club Voyage, then you will receive Diamond benefits for the Crown & Anchor Society.

on our last cruise we had 174 points before we boarded (one away from diamond +). The only comment from the LA on board was "I guess you'll have to book more cruises".

Well at least you could talk to LA! I watched 5 people try to talk to the LA on Liberty, and they were to busy talking to a crew member! Everyone gave up! :eek:

You are supposed to wait! Going down with a good attitude and asking you never know you might get something! I just witnesses Royal processing my recent trip wrong on points, so I called and got the Solo points added very quickly without any back talk.:)