2017 Cruise Itineraries

alibabacruisers

Hello all you HAL cruisers! I was wondering if you could help me by letting me know when the 2017 itineraries come out? We have been on one HAL cruise and the other times have been with Cunard, who put their itineraries out in September. I am hoping that HAL is sooner rather than later, as I am itching to plan AHEAD:p as well as looking to try another HAL cruise!

Hello all you HAL cruisers! I was wondering if you could help me by letting me know when the 2017 itineraries come out? We have been on one HAL cruise and the other times have been with Cunard, who put their itineraries out in September. I am hoping that HAL is sooner rather than later, as I am itching to plan AHEAD:p as well as looking to try another HAL cruise!

Sorry, Hal will be later then sooner with their itneraries.

Unlike some cruise lines that do major releases, HAL seems to let it's itineraries our a little bit at a time. They have just recently leaked plans for the Konigsdam's 2016-7 winter season:

http://www.hollandamericablog.com/2015/04/06/koningsdam-to-explore-the-caribbean-on-diverse-cruises-in-2016-2017/

Expect small announcements every few weeks rather than a big unveiling.

Roy