How would you accessorize this?

CMDE

Bought this for a family wedding in April in Canada but wondering if I can wear it for formal night on Bermuda cruise in May? Not sure how to accessorize.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by CMDE

Wear gold or silver earrings, maybe a gold necklace and bracelet. Put on dress sandals or shoes, along with maybe a clutch bag and you're good to go. :D That dress looks very easy to accessorize with gold, pearl, gems or silver anything for formal / dress up night, IMO. .

Edited by maywell

I would also skip a necklace since the dress is busy. I would go with a gold stud type earring and a gold bangle. I would keep the accessories simple, since the dress is really the show piece. Very cute.

Just to mix it up- I would suggest losing the soft tie belt and pick up a gold metallic belt about 2 1/2" wide, small gold earrings with a little sparkle and an omega style necklace that fits in open space and follows curve of neckline, add a stack of fine bangles-but be careful of anything rough that could snag the chiffon of your dress. A cocktail ring is always lovely, whether precious or fashion. Small black clutch and sandals. If you have time, a red polish on toes and red or a french on fingers. Pretty dress, must go dancing to put that flounce to best use, imo ;)