EZ Baggage Check

tiessa

I'm new to Princess having cruised only on Royal Caribbean and a small ship cruise line. I'm interested in the EZ Baggage Check program, how it works, and if it's worth it.

Also does Princess have anything like the Fast Track To Fun that Carnival offers?

Thanks! Any information is appreciated!

After I posted I searched this site. Yes, I know that is backwards. My brain burped. What can I say?

I found lots of good info. Sorry I bothered anyone! Of course, I'm always up for more info if anyone wants to share!

I'm new to Princess having cruised only on Royal Caribbean and a small ship cruise line. I'm interested in the EZ Baggage Check program, how it works, and if it's worth it.

Also does Princess have anything like the Fast Track To Fun that Carnival offers?

What port are you sailing from? Its nbot available from all disembarkation ports.

No there is no fast track. Princess cabins are ready as soon as you board and boarding usually starts by Noon.

There is a BVE program (Bon Voyage experience).

Edited by Colo Cruiser

As stated, no, it isn't necessary. In general at U.S. ports check in starts around 11am. After you check in you go to a waiting area. Boarding normally starts around noon. The BVE group goes first, that takes just a few mins. then Full Suite and Elite passengers, another 5 mins.* Then Platinum, then general boarding. You should be on board by 12:30 maybe sooner. Go directly to your cabin it will be ready. The DR is open as are all the other lunch time dining areas including the International Cafe, Buffet, Grill, Pizza, Alfredo's (if you ship has one). The Pools are also open as are most bars. The "fun" is right there when you board.

*On longer cruises, like T.A.'s there may be lots and lots of Elites so it may take longer.

Does anyone know if EZ Check baggage is available in Anchorage with Alaska Air and then connecting with American Airlines?

TIA

As I recall EL Check isn't available in Anchorage.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Just FYI, Faster to the Fun on Carnival is more than priority boarding. It is priority dining preferences, tender priority, express baggage check, special customer service phone line, and a few other perks. It's only $49.99 per cabin. I've never sailed Carnival but I know people who have and love this.

Just FYI, Faster to the Fun on Carnival is more than priority boarding. It is priority dining preferences, tender priority, express baggage check, special customer service phone line, and a few other perks. It's only $49.99 per cabin. I've never sailed Carnival but I know people who have and love this.
Still wouldn't be worth it. Princess passengers can go directly to their cabin upon boarding, whether it's 11:15am or Noon. I already have a specific dining time (Traditional) plus if you have Anytime, you can call for a reservation. I get priority tendering as Elite and there's a special line at the Passenger Services Desk for Elite.