Lotus Spa

luv2cruz62

They run different packages. You would have a stone message coupled with something else. It seems to me that a regular message without a package was somewhere in the $125-165 range. My wife and I looked at doing a couples message and it was $235. That was last month on the crown.

They do offer packages on the ship - sometimes with discounts. However, the standard prices are also posted on the website. You can pre-reserve spa services and depending on what day of your cruise you pick, prices will vary. Port days are a little less expensive than sea days. You can't pre-pay, but you can purchase enough on board credit to cover the cost.

You can book ahead of time in the personalizer (and the prices are shown) however I would show up to the spa after you board and ask for any specials. We went to the spa raffle and they offered everyone in attendance a special massage deal that in my opinion was too good to pass up.

Yes..I did look on the personalizer...just didn't click far enough! Thanks for the info! I think we will wait until we are on board to see if they have any specials! Hot Stone Massage was $195. ouch!!:eek:

I'd recommend going to the spa for a 'tour' on the first day. I had a free neck/shoulder massage on Coral last year and discussed treatments I was interested in - booked hot stones, got a discount (looking at my account statement looks like it was about $170) and extra 10/15minutes. Looking forward to my spa treat(s) on our upcoming Med cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I agree with those that said wait to book until you are on board and see the specials. That said I was able to take advantage of a special and cancel my appointment I had pre-booked. What I hated was the sell, sell, sell of their products.