Place to eat near Orlando Airport and to buy wine for cruise?

cdoobiest

There are many choices for food right in the area of the Sheraton. Theres a Cracker Barrell, Chilis, Bonefish Grill, TGI Fridays, Dennys, Hooters, Tony Romas, Carrabbas, and Longhorn Steakhouse. All these are within a mile of the Sheraton. You can find a Walmart about 4 miles going north on Semoran Blvd, its on the left side. And about another mile and a half north of Walmart just north of Michigan St. on the left side of the road is an ABC liquer store.

As you can tell, it's mostly chains along that stretch. Hightide Harry's would be my choice, with Bonefish second. Assuming you have a car, or if the hotel's shuttle can take you around a bit, Fish on Fire on Daetwyer (?) just off the 528 a little west of you is a good spot to try.

Publix sells wine and there are 2 near your hotel. One, up Semoran and Lake Margaret, and the other on Conway Road and Hoffner. The hotel should be able to direct you.

• 1 month later...
There's a fairly new restaurant in the same stretch as Bonefish called Ari Sushi, pretty good sushi and hibachi. There's also a Cheddar's just down the street.

My family and I love Cheddar's! I had NO IDEA and my DD goes to UCF. Good info to know :p