How to get your Husband/Boyfriend on a cruise!

Velvetwater

My wife says, how about a cruise.

But then I'm an addict.

And she knows how to get me to do anything she wants anyway, smile sweetly and say pleeeeeeeeease honey.

You are a disgrace to your sex!:( Addiction is no excuse! Next time she says; "how about a cruise." you say; "how about a new set of clubs" or "how about a new work bench" or "how about a new ultra deluxe BBQ with built in beer fridge and remote hood opener". C'mon brother - work it.:p

Edited by DirtyDawg

You are a disgrace to your sex!:( Addiction is no excuse! Next time she says; "how about a cruise." you say; "how about a new set of clubs" or "how about a new work bench" or "how about a new ultra deluxe BBQ with built in beer fridge and remote hood opener". C'mon brother - work it.:p

new Clubs - nope had to give up due an a back injury

Work bench - no thanks that means work

BBQ - Very tempting if it's a really good one, but I've got a 9 burner with sink and all that jazz.

Now a new lens :D:D:D:D, but I'd then need a cruise to give it a workout.

My father-in-law did not want to cruise. His frame of reference was World War II troop transport ships. When mother-in-law, my husband and I want to cruise to Bermuda, he reluctantly went along with the majority. He was hooked, and went on several cruises afterwards.

new Clubs - nope had to give up due an a back injury

Work bench - no thanks that means work

BBQ - Very tempting if it's a really good one, but I've got a 9 burner with sink and all that jazz.

Now a new lens :D:D:D:D, but I'd then need a cruise to give it a workout.

Hey Guys, I told my wife to book a cruise and she bought me a game console. What a great plan!!!

LOL

Way to go Team!:D

Happy to announce I received verbal confirmation last night that if I purchase an additional kayak for hubby this year, he will cruise again! Now just waiting on the perfect deal and itinerary to book!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app