Very Random Question

Green & Blacks s a quality chocolate, believe it or not I am not a big chocoholic ,my food dream is to visit the Cheese cake factory in the US , I know I dream big Lol.I feel a visit coming on to my uncle in Long Island NY with a cruise out of Port Liberty better get saving :)

I can also bring marmite and HP Sauce or baked beans.

Love Green and Blacks even have one of their Chocolate Cookbooks but for chocolate lovers when in the UK check out Hotel Chocolate stores, bit pricey but delish.

Ask the Staff if they have any tastings in the shop which they often do.

Will be getting my fix as I go thro Kings Cross station on my way to Southampton and the Anthem.

...my food dream is to visit the Cheese cake factory in the US , I know I dream big Lol...

Wow! That's hilarious! Well, I hope you fulfill that dream one day. :) I'm sure many Brits would laugh at us North Americans for wanting to do various things in England... ;):p

Green & Blacks s a quality chocolate, believe it or not I am not a big chocoholic ,my food dream is to visit the Cheese cake factory in the US , I know I dream big Lol.I feel a visit coming on to my uncle in Long Island NY with a cruise out of Port Liberty better get saving :)

On our latest NCL cruise over Christmas in the Med I found a jar of Marmite in the buffet at breakfast - it was one of the tiny ones - it was empty by the time I had finished my breakfast:D. Anything that is made from leftover brewers yeast has a lot going for it! (Total Marmite addict here)

I remember Cadbury burnt almond from 50 yrs ago at my grandparents' camp in the Algonquin nat park hours beyond Ottawa canada....had to ride 7 MI in the boat to get to the landing and tiny store....my brother and I ran a tab for the 2 mo we were there.....we were so impressed my grandfather gave them $50 us and got back more than $50 Canadian after paying our bill.....gave credence to the story of him having a money tree in the backyard!.....sad that the US Cadbury is not worth the calories...

Read this and drool...

http://www.greenandblacks.co.uk/

Fair trade, organic, very tasty...

Doing some serious damage to a G&B Easter egg tonight:D:D (half price after Easter:D:D)

oh dear gawd in heaven. I think I just died. salted caramel??! Mint?! GINGER?!!!!!!

This is a general notice to all Residents of the United Kingdom:

I will trade whatever American Junk Food you want. I have already sent Twinkies to friends on Oz for a package of Mint Slices.

since the chances of me getting that British Isles Cruise any time soon are slim to none, I have to appeal to your better nature

if you want quality cheesecake skip the Factory and go with Junior's( a NYC based location but they do ship)

Check Amazon. I get Werther's butterscotch and Tootsie Roll fruit rolls in bulk from them much cheaper than I can buy these in small bags locally. We have Amazon Prime over here, so these are shipped for free (except for annual fee) - not sure if they have a Prime equivalent over there.