Priority Entertainment to Book on Oasis

to be clear, I don't mean which are good....I mean, which are the ones if I don't want to risk not getting a reservation I need to book almost as soon as it available or getting shut out.

The diving show is NOT to be missed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

to be clear, I don't mean which are good....I mean, which are the ones if I don't want to risk not getting a reservation I need to book almost as soon as it available or getting shut out.

There's no way to predict how soon reservations will be consumed.

The diving show can still be seen if you stand somewhere else; what I mean is, it's not a super duper priority like the actual stage shows are, in my opinion. As well, if something is showing "full", don't panic - there is a standby line which they open up about 15 minutes prior to the start of the show. Seats are slim pickin's but all hope is not lost. :)

Definitely book the comedy show before boarding. It is a small venue. If you book now you might consider booking 2 shows back to back on a few nights so you will have a few free evenings to roam about the ship. That has worked well for us.

For sure comedy show. It's a small venue and it sells out quickly. A word of advice someone said show up 15 minute prior to show if you don't have a ticket and you can get in, that is not the case for comedy show. I showed up 30 minutes before and I was NO way near getting a left over seats. They had like maybe 5-10 no shows that were given out. 15 minutes is not enough for Cats or Oasis of dreams either from what I saw.

Book it all now and then relax. You don't want to sweat it on vacation.