Iceland Pre Tour

juliesaddiction

Hi,

We are on the Iceland pre tour. we leave from Mpls. to Iceland.

A little off topic, but are you flying Icelandic by any chance?

I am looking at either Delta or Icelandic for a trip to Spain in the summer of 2016 from MSP.

thanks for any information.

I have Iceland on my bucket list!

Hope you post in this forum after your vacation and cruise.

Good adventures await you.:)

just did a trip to Iceland. 4 night package. Transfer bus from airport to hotel and back to airport sometimes makes stops at blue lagoon. huge hot water pool with luggage storage by bus drop off. well worth taking a dip.

went for northern lights which we did not see but the rest of the trip was great.

• 2 weeks later...

We flew Icelandic last year and will do it again to get to our Homelands cruise on June 27th. Love Icelandic and plan a 2.5 day stop in Iceland to break up the jet lag as we come from Tucson, AZ. It has excellent service and a comfortable plane. We're flying to Denver to pick up Icelandic, then non-stop to Reykavik. Since you can't get to Europe non-stop from Tucson, this seemed like a good solution.

• 8 months later...

We'll be stopping in Iceland following our voyage on the Star. We allowed Viking Air to book our flights, and we'll be on Icelandic Air both from Stockholm and to Boston, as it stands right now. We'll know a lot more after May.

Did Icelandic air a couple of years ago and it was great. Crew a little more formal (throw back to travel 20 years ago) than most but comfortable and very nice flight.

Make sure you do blue lagoon in Iceland.

Thanks for the good reviews, Jon. Seems the Blue Lagoon is mentioned almost every time there's a reference to Iceland. It must be one of the major attractions there. I'm pretty sure we'll be including it in our tours. Bill