martini bar good for classic drink package? on Celebrity constellation

earl06

It does not have to be martini's at the martini bar,

last year on equinonx I ordered and received a Drambuie and a bottle of beer

Yes, you can get regular mixed drinks, beer, etc. at the Martini Bar. I think people were asking more about getting a regular sized martini there. My experience with those has been "ship to ship" and not consistent at all.

• 1 month later...

On Eclipse last November you could get martinis in the Martini bar on the classic package during happy hour, which if I remember correctly was from 4-5. Just about right when coming back on board.

On recent Infinity cruise, they had a menu of Classic package Martinis at the martini bar. Appletini, Cosmo, and gin or vodka martini served in a smalller glass. One night, there were four of us drinking mudslides that the martini bar bartenders made for us. And we weren't together, just people coming up to the bar and ordering a good looking drink someone else was having. Those guys were awesome! :D

The martini bar serves drinks in larger glasses. That's why even the included martini's aren't served in the martini bar.

On the other hand, they do have the regular smaller glasses and they could, if they wanted, make you the standard drink. On some ships, they'll do it, on others they won't.

On the Constellation last month we saw a lot of smaller martini glass drinks going out. Don't if they were a wide range of martinis or just a limited choice.

• 2 years later...

We just got home today from a cruise on the Equinox. All drinks in the Martini Bar are $12. However, if you had a classic drink package, you could pay a $3 upcharge and get a drink in the Martini Bar. Apparently it's a new policy and the bartenders think it's fleetwide.

So does this supersede what I thought I had previously read...if you don't choose top shelf spirits then you could still buy from the Martini Bar... i.e. request from the bar tender you want a classic package option. ?

So does this supersede what I thought I had previously read...if you don't choose top shelf spirits then you could still buy from the Martini Bar... i.e. request from the bar tender you want a classic package option. ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do they make drinks other than martinis? My dh doesn't like them. In the past I've gotten one and dh would sit there like a school boy with his hands folded watching me drink.:o

I read recently that they serve beer. I didn't know that. So could dh order something like a gin and tonic or a beer and I could have the martini?

Do they make drinks other than martinis? My dh doesn't like them. In the past I've gotten one and dh would sit there like a school boy with his hands folded watching me drink.:o

I read recently that they serve beer. I didn't know that. So could dh order something like a gin and tonic or a beer and I could have the martini?

Hi,

The answer is yes Dh can order a spirit and mixer or beer or wine

Harry

You cannot ask them to use less than top shelf vodka or gin.

If you have the classic package, you will be billed $3.54 for the drink (the difference between Classic and Premium).