Beverage Package on Breakaway

cruiselovwe

My TA said all "house" spirits are included and he went on to say the house spirits include absolute, grey goose, tanqeray etc.

well in my house on our income the "house" spirit is pinnacle vodka or bud light so I'm very happy and excited to have me some NCL "house" drinks. :D

Edited by Spirit25

You will have a hard time finding a liquor/drink that doesn't count in the bev. package. Also, if you find the right bartender, they will give you shots too, even though they technically are not supposed to.

We are just about the book the Breakaway and wonder about the Drink Package. One cabin will have an adult and a 16 year old. She will get the Soda package instead of the ultimate drink package since she is under age. Can she get a smoothie or a virgin pina colada on this package ?

We are just about the book the Breakaway and wonder about the Drink Package. One cabin will have an adult and a 16 year old. She will get the Soda package instead of the ultimate drink package since she is under age. Can she get a smoothie or a virgin pina colada on this package ?

No.

How much is the Unlimited Beverage Package? and is it true you can do it by day also if you don't want the entire week? Does that include bottled water too?

All that info is right there on the website:

UBP:

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more#ultimate

Terms and Conditions/What is included:

https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

You must buy it for the whole cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be on the Breakaway next April. My husband and I(the grandparents)have only sailed on Celebrity but we want this to be a fun time for the grandchildren so we are trying the Breakaway. We will be traveling with 6 adults and 5 children in three cabins.

Four or five of adults would like drink package(possibly ultimate). The other adult does not drink soda or alcohol. From reading the site recommended it indicated that all people in group must order a drink package if one in the cabin does. Is this correct and does it have to be the same? What is included as a beverage without added package?

Thanks for any info you can give me.

We will be on the Breakaway next April. My husband and I(the grandparents)have only sailed on Celebrity but we want this to be a fun time for the grandchildren so we are trying the Breakaway. We will be traveling with 6 adults and 5 children in three cabins.

Four or five of adults would like drink package(possibly ultimate). The other adult does not drink soda or alcohol. From reading the site recommended it indicated that all people in group must order a drink package if one in the cabin does. Is this correct and does it have to be the same? What is included as a beverage without added package?

Yes all adults in room (and cabins booked together) just buy drink plan and all children in room (and cabins booked together) must buy soda plan. Kids and adults must buy plan if 1 person buys plan.

I was actually able to add just the soda package to my son booked in the room with my husband and I. I just called NCL directly and they did it for one guest in the room with no problem or questions asked. When I tried to add it online, it added it to all 3 of us.

Not sure if it they will do the same for the UBP, but it's worth a call to NCL to find out!

I was actually able to add just the soda package to my son booked in the room with my husband and I. I just called NCL directly and they did it for one guest in the room with no problem or questions asked. When I tried to add it online, it added it to all 3 of us.

Not sure if it they will do the same for the UBP, but it's worth a call to NCL to find out!

Soda package can be bought per person, always bought it for my husband and son. Rules for the UBP are different

Yes all adults in room (and cabins booked together) just buy drink plan and all children in room (and cabins booked together) must buy soda plan. Kids and adults must buy plan if 1 person buys plan.

I booked 2 connecting cabins - 1 for my husband and I and 1 for our 19 year old daughter and her friend, who is also 19. We booked with the UBP for us and we did not have to add the soda package for the 2 girls. Instead we opted for $200 OBC for them. I am considering purchasing the soda package for them when we board in 2 weeks.

I booked 2 connecting cabins - 1 for my husband and I and 1 for our 19 year old daughter and her friend, who is also 19. We booked with the UBP for us and we did not have to add the soda package for the 2 girls. Instead we opted for $200 OBC for them. I am considering purchasing the soda package for them when we board in 2 weeks.

Selecting UBP as a booking promo is different than purchasing it separately (like the post you quoted was replying to) so the regular UBP rules do not apply - nothing unusual there.