Diamond plus

jobowl

We will become Diamond Plus 2 days into our next cruise...anybody know if they will include you in tours and concierge lounge for the remainder of the cruise?

We will be on Oasis and I REALLY want the tours.

Thanks for your help :D

There have been many reports on here with positive results. Some have even reported getting a sticker put on their Sea Pass (including us). It is not a definite no. Won't hurt to ask.

We turned D+ in Nov and received luggage tags only in Jan. The lapel pins are handed out onboard your next cruise. They don't mail them anymore. The luggage tags aren't that sturdy. We'll probably use ours on carryon's.

Same here. Got the tags in Jan. and I use them on my carry on & computer bag.

There have been many reports on here with positive results. Some have even reported getting a sticker put on their Sea Pass (including us). It is not a definite no. Won't hurt to ask.

That hasn't been happening for quite a while. Most are now reporting a flat NO. In fact, I haven't read of anyone being successful in quite a while and those were usually at lower tiers. The website states you reach status when you complete the cruise, not during. I don't know why some can't accept that for what it is.

Almost everyone hits a status during a cruise. It's just how the numbers work.

Edited by BND

No. You are not recognized until your next cruise.

We turned D+ on the first day of a B2B on the Allure and I asked both the loyalty ambassador and the concierge. I asked very nicely if I could do the kitchen tour, and I was told most definitely no! It wasn't even up for discussion!

I guess it never hurts to ask, but don't count on it.

And on a b2b, you might not get recognition on the 2nd cruise either. In November, we were 3 days short of diamond and considered taking a 3 - day before the 14 - day TA just so we'd be diamond on the long cruise. I was told that it takes up to 2 weeks to process the change and that it was doubtful if what I planned would even work. We ended up doing a week in a B&B (instead of a b2b :D) for the same cost as the 3 - day cruise would have been. The TA was still great as an Emerald pax and we'll be trying on our new Diamond status on the Oasis in February for a Caribbean b2b in a Boardwalk Balcony.

We will become Diamond Plus 2 days into our next cruise...anybody know if they will include you in tours and concierge lounge for the remainder of the cruise?

We will be on Oasis and I REALLY want the tours.

Thanks for your help :D

Your C&A status, as well as your age (for kids moving into an older group) is the same on debarkation day as it is on embarkation day. You status changes with the next cruise.

And on a b2b, you might not get recognition on the 2nd cruise either. In November, we were 3 days short of diamond and considered taking a 3 - day before the 14 - day TA just so we'd be diamond on the long cruise. I was told that it takes up to 2 weeks to process the change and that it was doubtful if what I planned would even work. We ended up doing a week in a B&B (instead of a b2b :D) for the same cost as the 3 - day cruise would have been. The TA was still great as an Emerald pax and we'll be trying on our new Diamond status on the Oasis in February for a Caribbean b2b in a Boardwalk Balcony.

Actually on a B2B you can get recognition for the second cruise. A B2B is considered two separate cruises, unlike a 14 day cruise, which is considered one cruise. The loyalty ambassador was able to give us D+ status for our second week. It was messy though - new sea pass card was issued, but didn't have the correct "bonuses" and would not open CL. Spent so much time trying to get things "fixed".