Breakaway - Deck Plans on 16 Show an Area in The Haven marked as Private Spa

flifish

There is an area off the Haven for spa treatments, it was forward near the bathroom/change rooms iirc. There were usually a couple of spa staff around trying to discretely sell treatments, and I occasionally saw people going in and out of these rooms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most of the spa treatments offered in the full spa can be scheduled in the Haven spa upon request. I believe there are two treatment rooms. My father-in-law had a specialty salt rub massage (I don't recall the exact name) in one of those rooms last August.

Just off the Breakaway and did not see a private steam room or sauna for haven guests.

I can't believe I am that oblivious but I guess its possible.

edit to add: I know about the forward area of the haven mentioned above as I had a massage there. Agree with others, next time I will go to the spa. Didn't care for the space.

Anyone else?

Edited by maryisme

Just off the Breakaway and did not see a private steam room or sauna for haven guests.

I can't believe I am that oblivious but I guess its possible.

edit to add: I know about the forward area of the haven mentioned above as I had a massage there. Agree with others, next time I will go to the spa. Didn't care for the space.

Anyone else?

Maybe they didn't fall through with the plans as that video states, or I am misinterpreting. Thanks for the info.

Maybe they didn't fall through with the plans as that video states, or I am misinterpreting. Thanks for the info.

In addition to at least two treatment rooms there is a sauna in the Haven on Breakaway. When you are looking forward, there are two doors on both sides of the small pool. On the right side, there is a closet which has loads of towels (just in front of that whirlpool). You go in the right side door and immediately to the right is the sauna. We used it for about 5 minutes but never saw anyone else in it.

If you go in the left doors there are at least two treatment rooms and a large unisex bathroom. There are also a set of stairs that will take you up to 17 or there is a side door that takes you to the rooms on 16 on the starboard side.

In addition to at least two treatment rooms there is a sauna in the Haven on Breakaway. When you are looking forward, there are two doors on both sides of the small pool. On the right side, there is a closet which has loads of towels (just in front of that whirlpool). You go in the right side door and immediately to the right is the sauna. We used it for about 5 minutes but never saw anyone else in it.

If you go in the left doors there are at least two treatment rooms and a large unisex bathroom. There are also a set of stairs that will take you up to 17 or there is a side door that takes you to the rooms on 16 on the starboard side.

Thanks I will be sure to look around for it. Good to know.

Definitely a sauna in Haven area of Breakaway, didn't see a steam room. Sauna was very hot but we didn't use it, there's just too much to do in one week!

I didn't go into the treatment rooms. There's a fairly big window that overlooks at least the port side Haven hot tub, and pretty sure that's one of the treatment rooms. I have no idea if folks inside can see out (couldn't see in) but something to keep in mind if you're foolin' around a lil in the hot tub. :eek: