3,000+ Photos of Eurodam

Editor Colleen

We've got big news here at Cruise Critic! We're excited to announce the launch of a professional photo album (including some cabin panoramas) for Eurodam. We've added literally thousands of photos to our site, and we'd love it if you could check them out and give us your feedback.

Check out photos from Eurodam

Want more? We've also added photos for Norwegian's Pride of America and Norwegian Sky, as well as Princess' Regal Princess.

Enjoy!

Colleen

Very nice. A great addition would be photos of some cabins on the stern: wrap-around as well as some center line. Folks ask questions about those quite often. Most don't realize those cabins are deeper than the standard veranda stateroom.

We've got big news here at Cruise Critic! We're excited to announce the launch of a professional photo album (including some cabin panoramas) for Eurodam. We've added literally thousands of photos to our site, and we'd love it if you could check them out and give us your feedback.

Check out photos from Eurodam

Want more? We've also added photos for Norwegian's Pride of America and Norwegian Sky, as well as Princess' Regal Princess.

Enjoy!

Colleen

HOLY CHIMICHANGAS!!!! This is Awesome!!!! I love the site and can think of only 1 thing that would make it perfect....

Put the stateroom numbers before the actual stateroom. Accessible Room has the mail box as the second photo so you do not know where the stateroom is when you first see it.

Love the site and as you add to it I will push this (promote) all the time. So much better than HAL's "Stock" photos!!

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

This is a great site especially for newbies. I'm taking my first HAL cruise this September and the pictures really helped me out. I had a lot of questions on what the cabins look like and now I can see all different types.:) Even thou I will not be sailing on this ship, it was nice to see what HAL has to offer. Looking forward to my cruise!:D

This is a great site especially for newbies. I'm taking my first HAL cruise this September and the pictures really helped me out. I had a lot of questions on what the cabins look like and now I can see all different types.:) Even thou I will not be sailing on this ship, it was nice to see what HAL has to offer. Looking forward to my cruise!:D

Keep in mind that these are photos of one of the 2 Signature class ships, Nieuw Amsterdam is the other and it has some differences, such as 5002 and 5001 on Eurodam have a large superstructure pole in them whereas the Nieuw Amsterdam does not.

Also, and for you this is most important, you are on a Vista Class ship and there are a lot of differences between the Signature Class and Vista class ships.

Use these as a guide and not written in stone and you will be happy. At least I hope you will:)

Joanie

Thanks so much, everyone! I love all the feedback and kind words. To answer the question, yes, we plan to shoot pro photos of more ships in the near future. Stay tuned!

Colleen

Disagree with this! It is a "professional album" ..

I've seen what many professional photographers put together & completely agree this is album is great for many of us & especially newbies.. Don't understand why you are so critical of this.. :(

Colleen realize it takes so much time for these albums to be put together & I for one, appreciate what you at Cruise Critic are doing for us..:D

Would like to see it continued for the rest of the fleet!

Thanks so much..

Glad to do it! We're huge cruise fans, too, so we're all really thrilled to see the ship this way.

Yes, we did hire professionals who shoot cruise ships and hotels for a living. We can't wait to show you more.

Keep in mind that these are photos of one of the 2 Signature class ships, Nieuw Amsterdam is the other and it has some differences, such as 5002 and 5001 on Eurodam have a large superstructure pole in them whereas the Nieuw Amsterdam does not.

Also, and for you this is most important, you are on a Vista Class ship and there are a lot of differences between the Signature Class and Vista class ships.

Use these as a guide and not written in stone and you will be happy. At least I hope you will:)

Joanie

I'm still trying to learn all about Holland and didn't realize their were differences between the Vista and Signature ships. Are the Vista ships older and smaller? I viewed most of the pictures and was happy what I saw. I'm sure I will have a great time sailing on the Oosterdam and really looking forward it.:D

The Four Vista Sister ships came before the two Signature Class Ships.

Vistas are: Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Westerdam and Noordam

Signatures are: Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam

Signatures are larger than Vistas and the newest ship, Pinnacle Class, is currently under construction at Fincantieri Boat Yard in Italy. That ship will be larger still at 99,000 ton.

The Four Vista Sister ships came before the two Signature Class Ships.

Vistas are: Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Westerdam and Noordam

Signatures are: Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam

Signatures are larger than Vistas and the newest ship, Pinnacle Class, is currently under construction at Fincantieri Boat Yard in Italy. That ship will be larger still at 99,000 ton.

Thanks for telling me what ships belong to what class. I forgot to ask that question.;) Hopefully, I will enjoy Holland and start sailing on the different ships.:) I loved the pictures of the suites as they seem bigger than NCL, especially the balconies. I do love the Suite Life on NCL, but would love to try them on HAL.

I'm still trying to learn all about Holland and didn't realize their were differences between the Vista and Signature ships. Are the Vista ships older and smaller? I viewed most of the pictures and was happy what I saw. I'm sure I will have a great time sailing on the Oosterdam and really looking forward it.:D

Sail7Seas answered you about the differences of the classes, so I won't restate them.

What I will say though is that everyone has their own thoughts and preferences as to what is better and why.

I've been on all 4 Vistas and one Signature Class ship.:

Oosterdam was our first and once on her I was hooked on HAL.

Westerdam was our 2nd and the love continued but grew more intense because the crew was just so doggoned happy the entire time.

Noordam was our 3rd of the Vistas and the one I liked least of all. Other than our Aft Wrap verandah Divider door was welded shut so anyone going from our stateroom to the VA beside us had to climb over the divider in order to get to it (Picture crew member cleaning the verandahs on turn around day..........) there was really nothing else, just my gut did not feel the same love as the other ships.

Zuiderdam was or 4th Vista Class and is also the oldest. I prefer ms Zuiderdam over all the other Vistas. There is no reason for that preference that I can explain other than, It just feels right:) I feel totally at peace with the world when I am on Zuiderdam! Do not get me wrong, I love them all, but.......

I've been on Nieuw Amsterdam and to me it is not right for me. I do not know why I feel that way but I do. I've tried to explain it before but...........

AND just for the record, out of all the ships, to include the ones I was less that happy with, I will and do cruise on them again and again:)

I'm looking forward to boarding the Eurodam in November:)

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Sail7Seas answered you about the differences of the classes, so I won't restate them.

What I will say though is that everyone has their own thoughts and preferences as to what is better and why.

I've been on all 4 Vistas and one Signature Class ship.:

Oosterdam was our first and once on her I was hooked on HAL.

Westerdam was our 2nd and the love continued but grew more intense because the crew was just so doggoned happy the entire time.

Noordam was our 3rd of the Vistas and the one I liked least of all. Other than our Aft Wrap verandah Divider door was welded shut so anyone going from our stateroom to the VA beside us had to climb over the divider in order to get to it (Picture crew member cleaning the verandahs on turn around day..........) there was really nothing else, just my gut did not feel the same love as the other ships.

Zuiderdam was or 4th Vista Class and is also the oldest. I prefer ms Zuiderdam over all the other Vistas. There is no reason for that preference that I can explain other than, It just feels right:) I feel totally at peace with the world when I am on Zuiderdam! Do not get me wrong, I love them all, but.......

I've been on Nieuw Amsterdam and to me it is not right for me. I do not know why I feel that way but I do. I've tried to explain it before but...........

AND just for the record, out of all the ships, to include the ones I was less that happy with, I will and do cruise on them again and again:)

I'm looking forward to boarding the Eurodam in November:)

Joanie

Joanie,

Thanks for your thoughts and preferences on the Vista Ships. I always like to hear peoples opinions on ships and cabin choices. Have you ever thought about trying a different cruise line?

Joanie,

Thanks for your thoughts and preferences on the Vista Ships. I always like to hear peoples opinions on ships and cabin choices. Have you ever thought about trying a different cruise line?

Nope:) Like HAL to much to try another line. I guess I feel that I lucked out with HAL and I am to scared to spend the money on another line and hate it.

Joanie

I've seen what many professional photographers put together & completely agree this is album is great for many of us & especially newbies.. Don't understand why you are so critical of this.. :(

Glad to do it! We're huge cruise fans, too, so we're all really thrilled to see the ship this way.

Yes, we did hire professionals who shoot cruise ships and hotels for a living. We can't wait to show you more.

I like the site also but stand by my comment that the photos are not "professional". If you look at the pictures of the bathrooms in every stateroom you will see a picture of the photographer in the mirror and THAT is something a professional would NEVER do. The lighting, or lack of such, in most pictures of common areas is also very amateurish. Having said that, the site is still a great resource and a good effort, but professional it is not.

Nope:) Like HAL to much to try another line. I guess I feel that I lucked out with HAL and I am to scared to spend the money on another line and hate it.

Joanie

I felt that way about NCL, but with all the changes they done this year and looks like more to come, I decided to try out HAL. Hopefully, it will be money well spent.:) I met a lot of the crew, officers, butlers that remember us from previous sailings and it's nice to see and chat with them again.

Also, we been on so many NCL ships that the shows were the same that we stopped going to them. The menus, activities were also the same and we knew what to expect. Going on this cruise will be fun to experience new things. :)

Colleen realize it takes so much time for these albums to be put together & I for one, appreciate what you at Cruise Critic are doing for us..:D

Would like to see it continued for the rest of the fleet!

Thanks so much..

I agree with you Serendipity 100%!!!!

Colleen love the professional pictures IMO!

Denise👍