Drink Prices on the Infinity!

Moose12345

Does anyone have pictures of recent and up-to-date bar menus for the Infinity? I'm trying to decide if it would be better to get the Classic or Premium pkg. We like a lot of the frozen drinks like Miami Vice, but I would like to try a few new drinks. Perhaps a few different Martinis, or mixed cocktails.

Are these types of drinks going to be more than the $8.00 limit?

We have never been on a Celebrity cruise before so I don't know what to expect. Thanks in advance for any replies!! :confused:

Have never had a Miami Vice so can't help with the price. The large Martinis served at the Martini bar were $12 in Jan so above the Classic package. Regular size Martinis served at other bars onboard are covered by the Classic package.

The Classic package covers a lot of drinks if you don't require top shelf brands. Where it falls short IMHO is in the wines.

I would suggest you purchase the Classic package and try it for a day or 2, if you find you can not find the things you want to drink you can upgrade to the premium package at that point.

Does anyone have pictures of recent and up-to-date bar menus for the Infinity? I'm trying to decide if it would be better to get the Classic or Premium pkg. We like a lot of the frozen drinks like Miami Vice, but I would like to try a few new drinks. Perhaps a few different Martinis, or mixed cocktails.

Are these types of drinks going to be more than the $8.00 limit?

We have never been on a Celebrity cruise before so I don't know what to expect. Thanks in advance for any replies!! :confused:

Note that if your drink is higher $ than your Classic package allows, you pay the whole amount. If your drink is higher $ than your Premium package, you pay only the difference.

Thanks so much for your replies. We are not much of wine drinkers, so that's not a problem. More the mixed and frozen drinks.

I guess I will try it out for a day or 2 and then upgrade if needed!;)