April 29, 2015 - Maasdam 8-15-15

happycruisenut

Hi! Can't find a Roll Call for this cruise so trying to start one. Looking forward to this trip and spending a couple of days in Montreal at the end with a road trip back to Boston. Hope to hear from others on this cruise. Love chatting and meeting new folks. Bonnie

Hi! Can't find a Roll Call for this cruise so trying to start one. Looking forward to this trip and spending a couple of days in Montreal at the end with a road trip back to Boston. Hope to hear from others on this cruise. Love chatting and meeting new folks. Bonnie

Are you departing today 29 April 2015 on your cruise or 2016? I ask because the title says: "April 29, 2015 - Maasdam 8-15-15"

If it is today, I sure hope you are real close to the Port:)

Joanie

Are you departing today 29 April 2015 on your cruise or 2016?
According to cruisetimetables.com the Maasdam isn't embarking a cruise on 4/29/15 or 4/29/16, so I guess that's just the post date.

Edited by jtl513

According to cruisetimetables.com the Maasdam isn't embarking a cruise on 4/29/15 or 4/29/16, so I guess that's just the post date.

I hope you are right John:) Or maybe the cruise is on Maasdam 8-15-15? I do not know because I am to lazy today to go and check the cruises on HAL:o:)

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

That's right, and I'm on the August 15 cruise. I wasn't thinking about a roll call until after I get back from the Prinsendam.

Roy

• 1 month later...

Hi! Roy. Hope you are enjoying the Prinsendam!! I sure am happy you decided to respond. I have never tried to start a Roll Call until recently and I must admit I have been totally unsuccessful as you and the others have seen. My attempts may be seen elsewhere as well. But at least I tried. Sure would love it if someone could help me or just get it started for me. Thanks. Bonnie

Hi! Roy. Hope you are enjoying the Prinsendam!! I sure am happy you decided to respond. I have never tried to start a Roll Call until recently and I must admit I have been totally unsuccessful as you and the others have seen. My attempts may be seen elsewhere as well. But at least I tried. Sure would love it if someone could help me or just get it started for me. Thanks. Bonnie

You have to post in the Roll Call forum, not the general HAL forum (which is where this thread is).

jtl513 gave you a link in the second post in this thread. Click on that, and check to see if a roll call has been started.

If so, post there. If not, start a thread for your cruise. Use the cruise embarkation date, not your posting date.

Hi happycruisenut,

I've closed this thread because of the confusion about your Maasdam sailing date. Please start your roll call in the HAL Maasdam roll call forum.

Thanks.

Edited by Host Walt