Cabin on Explorer

We are new to RCI and considering a cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. I'm trying to decide between Deluxe or Superior balcony cabins.

Is there really a noticeable difference in size between the two cabins. I think it's listed as about 11 sq ft larger for the Superior.

I read a TR awhile back (based on the Oasis) that said to get a cabin with the bed by the balcony. Does this also apply to the EOS? If so, am I figuring right that 7614, 7622 or 7320 have this configuration?

Thanks for your help!

We are new to RCI and considering a cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. I'm trying to decide between Deluxe or Superior balcony cabins.

Is there really a noticeable difference in size between the two cabins. I think it's listed as about 11 sq ft larger for the Superior.

I read a TR awhile back (based on the Oasis) that said to get a cabin with the bed by the balcony. Does this also apply to the EOS? If so' date=' am I figuring right that 7614, 7622 or 7320 have this configuration?

Thanks for your help![/quote']

All the D/E baclony staterooms on Explorer have the beds by the balcony.

The D stateroom has a 3 person sofa. The E stateroom has a 2 person loveseat. It was never a big difference in size for the two of us.

Edited by clarea

We have a D1 booked but got the aft 1388 (1366 is its mirror) which is almost the same size as a junior suite. If you can get them they have large balconies and also a larger room for a smaller price. Grab them if you can.