Pillows

Cruisegirl6

Perhaps the Fascination has different pillows, we were given two small pillows each would equal the size of one queen size pillow, so when we slept we had four small pillows on our bed or would use one each which was half the size of a queen size pillow, real small. Perhaps the week long cruises have regular size pillows but the Fascination didn't both times we sailed on her.

The worst pillows were on the NCL Breakaway, talking about flat lumpy pillows :eek:

LOL, the pillows were regular full size pillows and the same on every Carnival ship I've been on, including the Fascination. The brilliant thing is that if you want or need more pillows the cabin steward will be more than happy to bring extras. If you you need a queen size pillow (that would generally not be suited for the twin beds) you would be free to bring one from home with you.

LOL thanks for all of your honestly here. I would love to take my pillow but its a king size, actually I love my pillow hahaha but I think I ask for a better and larger pillow see what they bring. The pillows they provide are ok, its not like the NCL Breakaway lumpy and totally flat I can deal with what they gave, but it be nice if they can provide a larger one I will ask thank you all!!