Email from Carnival for Valor May 8th Embarkation

volmoma

Got an Email today notifying us that the Valor embarkation had been pushed up, our time to report is between 1-2 pm. Due to some kind of checks the ship had to go through after debarkation. Anyone else receive this Email? We usually get to port around 10:30 and already have our Cheers card, had lunch and staked out our pool chairs for the day by 1:00. Just curious....[emoji267][emoji572]️[emoji41][emoji484]

Got an Email today notifying us that the Valor embarkation had been pushed up, our time to report is between 1-2 pm. Due to some kind of checks the ship had to go through after debarkation. Anyone else receive this Email? We usually get to port around 10:30 and already have our Cheers card, had lunch and staked out our pool chairs for the day by 1:00. Just curious....[emoji267][emoji572]️[emoji41][emoji484]

We went on the Valor about 3 weeks ago and we got that same email but we still got to the terminal around 10:30 and we were onboard by 11:00.

We went on the Valor about 3 weeks ago and we got that same email but we still got to the terminal around 10:30 and we were onboard by 11:00.

Thanks, I'm guessing it's just a crap shoot, go early and sit or go early and get to board... My [emoji385][emoji385]'s on go early and get to board!!! 5 days to go and 7 days till we set sail!!! [emoji568][emoji572]️[emoji41][emoji267][emoji484]

I received the same email telling me to arrive between 2-3pm and I have FTTF! My daughter and her bf and father in law also are on the same cruise they didn't receive the email so I am going to ignore it, but we all have FTTF if we do board at 1pm I will assure you I will be asking Carnival for my money back, because cabins are ready past 1pm the whole idea for me paying for everybody is to board early and drop off our items. If we board that late I want and expect the money back FTTF is useless to us.

I received the same email telling me to arrive between 2-3pm and I have FTTF! My daughter and her bf and father in law also are on the same cruise they didn't receive the email so I am going to ignore it, but we all have FTTF if we do board at 1pm I will assure you I will be asking Carnival for my money back, because cabins are ready past 1pm the whole idea for me paying for everybody is to board early and drop off our items. If we board that late I want and expect the money back FTTF is useless to us.

Exactly, we're going over around 10:30 , we're both platinum and want to get on as early as possible, and yes I agree any FTTF purchases should be credited back to the SNS cards, if they are not allowed to board the ship early. That's the purpose of buying FTTF,, HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR EVERY BODY!!

Still not got an email. So as we leave the UK tomorrow for our trip to Florida and RCI Enchantment, it's hit and miss if see an email next week.

Regardless we have FTTF as we'll be turning up early having disembarked Enchantment at terminal 1. Perhaps we should just sit in Jetty Park with our bags :D

Still not got an email. So as we leave the UK tomorrow for our trip to Florida and RCI Enchantment, it's hit and miss if see an email next week.

Regardless we have FTTF as we'll be turning up early having disembarked Enchantment at terminal 1. Perhaps we should just sit in Jetty Park with our bags :D

Have a Safe Trip!!! We leave in 5 days headed to Port Canaveral then onto the Valor on Friday. [emoji267][emoji568][emoji484][emoji41][emoji572]️[emoji456][emoji482][emoji620][emoji487][emoji509] FUN FUN FUN

Cruiser Frantic that is what I thought because if the emails were serious any of any truth, I would not have been told to arrive 2-3pm when I indeed have FTTF and the fact nobody else in my group received that email either.

I also am arriving early, I am staying overnight at Pt. Canaveral have to check out early anyways, nowhere else to go but to the pier...also, I do realize arriving before 10:30 one may be turned away because passengers from the last cruise may very well still be getting off and getting into the parking lot to their cars to leave, so I usually do arrive after 10:30 to ensure I don't get turned away, we were turned away twice in the past arriving earlier than this time.

Peteukmcr your already in the port, you won't be turned away at all, and I am sure if you mentioned you just got off another cruise you be just fine.

If there is some type of inspection (can't be regular ship inspection because she just had one in March and they do them about every 6-9 months she isn't due) probably it be the immigration crew inspection but I would assume they already have done that when the ship arrived from San Juan...but if we have to wait, we will wait, but I do know, I will expect Carnival to give me my FTTF back, to all three of our cabins. But lets hope this letter is as many say to control people coming to the ship at the same time.

Cruiser Frantic that is what I thought because if the emails were serious any of any truth, I would not have been told to arrive 2-3pm when I indeed have FTTF and the fact nobody else in my group received that email either.

I also am arriving early, I am staying overnight at Pt. Canaveral have to check out early anyways, nowhere else to go but to the pier...also, I do realize arriving before 10:30 one may be turned away because passengers from the last cruise may very well still be getting off and getting into the parking lot to their cars to leave, so I usually do arrive after 10:30 to ensure I don't get turned away, we were turned away twice in the past arriving earlier than this time.

Peteukmcr your already in the port, you won't be turned away at all, and I am sure if you mentioned you just got off another cruise you be just fine.

If there is some type of inspection (can't be regular ship inspection because she just had one in March and they do them about every 6-9 months she isn't due) probably it be the immigration crew inspection but I would assume they already have done that when the ship arrived from San Juan...but if we have to wait, we will wait, but I do know, I will expect Carnival to give me my FTTF back, to all three of our cabins. But lets hope this letter is as many say to control people coming to the ship at the same time.

I think you're right about the letter being a "control" thing. We have received them in the past for other cruises and just went at our regular early time. We never had any trouble. We are on this cruise as well and will come from the airport to the Port.

Hello Murcott guess we both doing the countdown now lol or as others say the single digit dance lol

I called my PVP the other day who looked into things, he said that there aren't any inspections that he can see, but he also mentioned they do it to help the boarding process go faster, so I think you and I are right. :D

• 3 weeks later...

we were getting multiple phone calls indicating our boarding time was 3pm, do not arrive early. We arrived at one pm. They said come on in. There was zero lines, walked onto ship, our room was ready, had lunch, then started a great vacation.