Delta Bankruptcy

Jimbo in Ma.

I am getting a little worried, I booked Delta for my trip 7/17/06 and it is only 9/05 and the have change my flight 2 times in 1 mo. Should I worry or check every other week to make sure all is OK. Flying to Rome from Tampa FL.

I wouldn't worry yet. So far my flight for next month has had something like 5 or 6 changes. Nothing major with time changes within 5 minutes of the original reservation - the biggest thing so far has been a change in type of plane requiring me to chose new seats. Keep any eye on it though.

Beth

Has anyone else had trouble checking their itinerary on Delta's website? Ever since they announced the bankruptcy filing I have not been able to access my flight itinerary. I keep getting the message "system unavailable at this time". Anyone else?

Kathy

I have been trying continually for days and keep getting the same message - system unavailable. I called Delta and confirmed that there was no change to my flights, but I cannot access the itinerary on their website! Do you think it's because the tickets are sky miles award tickets? I cannot think of anything I am doing wrong on the screen. I am entering my name and confirmation # under the Itinerary and Check In box.

We were notified by Delta via e-mail that they changed our return flight from Tampa. They discontinued the direct flight and routed us through Atlanta which results in almost 4 hours of additional travel. I was annoyed because I chose to pay more to get the direct flight when I booked.

I keep checking our Delta flight to Europe to catch the cruise because I booked that through a consolidator and did not provide an e-mail address. We are a little nervous about that one. One consolation, Delta stated that they were going to expand their international flights while cutting back on domestic.

RocketCity

LOS 10/22

Golden Princess 9/03

Carnival Legend 9/02

Carnival Price 4/02

I have had this flight booked for almost a year, and Delta has changed times, planes, and flight #'s 5 times so far. In every case they never emailed me. I would check my itinerary every week to be sure it hadn't changed, as every time they changed something, no matter how minor, I would lose my seat assignments and would have to call to get seats re-assigned. Now I can't even check my flights online, so I am concerned. I don't want to have to keep calling Delta to see if the flights have changed. I don't understand why I keep getting the message 'system unavailable' when obviously others are not getting that message. I've emailed them 2x but have yet to get a response. Big surprise.

Kathy

Well the mystery is solved…I called Delta’s help # and apparently I can’t view my itinerary online anymore. My outbound flight is a codeshare flight on Continental and since the originating flight is on a different airline, I cannot access the itinerary on Delta’s site for my return flight. I was always able to do this previously, so the changes Delta has made to their website have affected this. They have reported the problem to their system people. So my only options are to call Delta, or go online and search the flight schedules to be sure there are no changes to flight times, aircraft, etc.

Kathy

I am getting a little worried, I booked Delta for my trip 7/17/06 and it is only 9/05 and the have change my flight 2 times in 1 mo. Should I worry or check every other week to make sure all is OK. Flying to Rome from Tampa FL.

I am in the same situation..booked for 7/22/06 california to venice and 8/10/06 Barcelona to California.

they have already changed my schedule without emailing me..my new flights had no assigned seats..I contacted Delta and they said there would be no seat assignment chages..I informed him my seats were not assigned....I ask the guy to humor me and update it now..he did and the seats were not rolled over from the original flight...but he was able to get me almost same seats..what happens when thye do this right before the flight dates? Will there be seats avaialble?

I am checking several times per week.

Archived