non-stops from what cities in Texas to Copenhagen?

Kellie in Texas

90mins should be plenty in that case. You'll stay within Terminal 5.

Between 6am and 10am you're arriving at the same time as loads of other North American and Asia flights so it's normal to go into an ATC hold.

We are not frequent fliers and have never flown overseas, but we've got a cruise booked for next year (2016) from Copenhagen, so I guess I'd better figure this out.

What airports in Texas have non-stop flights to Copenhagen? I think United has non-stops from Houston Intercontinental; anything from DFW or San Antonio? Thanks!

The easy way of answering this question is Wikipedia. Bring up the page for the Copenhagen Airport; and scroll down to the Airlines & Destinations section.

North American destinations are:

Air Canada: Toronto

Norwegian: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York/JFK, Orlando

SAS: Chicago, Newark, San Francisco, Washington/Dulles

So, you'll be changing planes at least once.

We flew Air Canada home from Copenhagen via Toronto this past fall. It was a good flight.

I looked at AC...The Toronto to Copenhagen part was fine (and the doing customs and Immigration in Toronto on the way back was a big plus) the only part that I was not thrilled with was the Houston to Toronto on a regional jet. :eek: No way in the world I was going to do that long of a flight on a barbie jet.

Of course now that I have relocated to Charleston I have to do a min of 3 flights to get there. :(

Edited by TruckerDave

• 1 month later...

Checking back in ... RCCL's Choice Air flights are now available for our May 2016 cruise and it looks like the best flights there are Austin-London-Copenhagen on British Airways for about $1600 pp, round trip. I really really like the fact of only one stop.

We'd leave Austin on Fri. May 27, 2016, and arrive at Heathrow on Sat. May 28 with a 3 1/2 hour layover before departing on the flight to Copenhagen. We'd arrive in Copenhagen late afternoon on May 28, and the cruise leaves the next day. Our return flight would be Wed. June 8 (staying in Copenhagen a couple of extra days post-cruise) and it also has about a 3 1/2 hour layover in Heathrow. All flights are on British Airways.

From the reading I've done about Heathrow and layover times, it seems like 3 1/2 hours is going to be fine.

I tried to check BA's website to compare prices if booking directly through them, but their website isn't responding at the moment.

I tried to check BA's website to compare prices if booking directly through them, but their website isn't responding at the moment.
$1,600.76.

The connection times are fine - you're doing a T5-T5 connection in both directions and you have ample time for this.

One thing I'd suggest you think about is buying a premium economy (World Traveller Plus) ticket. That would be $2,140.76 - in other words, a $270 per person premium each way. Definitely a good price for that, especially on the overnight from Austin to London (and you can do WT+ in that direction only with normal economy back if you wish, for a $270 premium).