Free air on B2B

Waynetor

I am wondering how free air works with B2B cruises. For example doing a cruise from Venice to Rome and then another from Rome to Barcelona a passenger would not need the ‘from’ Rome for the first cruise or the ‘to’ Rome for the second cruise that would be included. What kind of experience have you had in getting a credit or refund for the unused airfare.

You would half the air credit for the first cruise, and half the air credit for the second. It's pretty straightforward and logical.

Related question....do you receive half the credit if you take O air in one direction to Europe, but then make your own flight arrangements (FF) for the flight back from Europe?

Edited by buggins0402

Related question....do you receive half the credit if you take O air in one direction to Europe, but then make your own flight arrangements (FF) for the flight back from Europe?

Yes.

Same cruise, they would give you half the air fare back. Back to back, they would refund you one half the air fare for the first one and 100% or the air credit for the second.

Which question are you answering? I'm not sure I understand your answer. Not sure it's correct for the OP.