Baltic Cruises during summer months?

I am looking to take a Baltic cruise in 2016 and so far have found options on Princess and NCL. However, I am still looking at other lines. I found a 12 night Scandinavian and Russian cruise on RCCL for 2015 but when I search in 2016 nothing comes up. Do you think any will be added or do they just not run this itinerary during the summer months? I noticed even the cruises this year are only in May and August, as a teacher I am only available for June and July! Trying hard to find a cheaper option than Princess and all the changes over at NCL have me very weary of sailing with them and giving them my business.

RCI will not sail from Harwich in 2016. They have departures from Copenhagen and Stockholm on Serenade of the Seas and from Southampton on the Navigator of the Seas.

Hmmm...

Not sure why you can only find Baltic cruises for May and August 2015. DW & I are sailing on Brilliance OTS out of Harwich on 17th July 2015 and there are still cabins available on our cruise. Why not join us? :D

I can't speak of 2016, though.

Edited by Sparky74

Thanks. I think the site was only showing me sailings out of Harwich which is why I saw nothing for 2016 and only a few for this summer. I am new to their site so will have to look a little harder! What is P&O?

Thanks. I think the site was only showing me sailings out of Harwich which is why I saw nothing for 2016 and only a few for this summer. I am new to their site so will have to look a little harder! What is P&O?

P&O is a British line (although, like Princess, it is owned by Carnival). They sail many itineraries out of the UK, as do Cunard and Fred Olsen. All 3 lines will give you a very British take on cruising with the majority of passengers being Brits.

As Brits, we actually prefer the International feel of RCCL and Celebrity.

Celebrity has a number of sailings out of Southampton for 2016, some of those dates may match your needs. We are sailing Scandinavia and Russia 22/5 to 5/6

Edited by kydems
added information

Hi

As someone else said there are many sailings on Celebrity Eclipse sailing from Southampton. I did this cruise in June 2013, it was amazing. If you do a baltic cruise I recommend you use a Russian tour company for your trips in St Petersburg. We used Alla tours they were wonderful, even though I have mobility problems and use a mobility scooter we saw much, much more than anyone we spoke to who had done ships tours.

Thanks. After figuring out their site a little better I found more sailings, including a 10 night out of Copenhagen. The price seems really good, too! I swear, I have changed my mind about which line I am going to sail on at least 3 times today! Does RCCL ever run specials, such as included drink packages or what not? Don't want to book right away then see a special running in a month.