recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Hello Ladies,

I was talking to my daughter, she told me about a customer who had a meltdown at her work. She made me realize I was wrong for posting the post above a few days ago. I do apologize for that. I also realize that I do need to take time off from CC.

There was nothing wrong with that post. The truth to be told; I was tired of the same question over and over and I was tired of several posters.

I still have some of you email address and home address, if there is anything in my closets that need a new home I will contact you.

Any of you would like to follow my travel you can do so by connecting to my FB. Marie Ross

Take care and have a great weekend.

Marie

Marie,

I definitely know the feeling. For some reason cc brings out the worse in some people. I'm going to follow you on Facebook because I love hearing about your travels! Your a great person!

Marie, glad you are okay. Sometimes our kids teach us many virtues. Yes, that question is asked often but realize there are new cruisers out there too. We are here to help each other. You have been very kind to many ladies here too.

Enjoy the day ( sunshine here but super cold)!⛷

Hello Ladies,

I was talking to my daughter, she told me about a customer who had a meltdown at her work. She made me realize I was wrong for posting the post above a few days ago. I do apologize for that. I also realize that I do need to take time off from CC.

There was nothing wrong with that post. The truth to be told; I was tired of the same question over and over and I was tired of several posters.

I still have some of you email address and home address, if there is anything in my closets that need a new home I will contact you.

Any of you would like to follow my travel you can do so by connecting to my FB. Marie Ross

Take care and have a great weekend.

Marie

Marie,

I'm glad you are not leaving us permanently. You have made so many of us very happy (the handbag you sent me is still my "cruise purse"). You will have all those wonderful days on your next world cruise and time to be away from CC. I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful pictures and know you will be the best dressed on board (as usual).

Best wishes,

Kathi

Marie,

Wow, I've just come back from a short cruise and am now reading that your leaving us on C.C., hope its not permanent? I have and others have so enjoyed through the years seeing and hearing about your fabulous travels and dresses and are sad to see you end it on C.C..

I too will be following you on your Facebook page as others have mentioned.

Will email you next week.

Cathy

Marie,

Even though I have never been lucky enough to get one of your beautiful items, I have always appreciated your generosity in sharing so many things with us.

When I look back on my own reactions, it usually seems that when I have a big (and negative) reaction to a little stimulus, it probably has something to do with me more than the stimulus. Figuring out why that comment (or person) pushes my buttons can be a challenge, but if I do, I regain control and feel strong. I wish that for you.

I hope that you won't leave CC, but know that you have to do what is right for you.

Wishing you good health and happy travels.

Hi all Marie - nice to see you --- I still have the shoes you sent me. I have been missing for a long time, and especially since May. We were supposed to go on a two week British Isles Cruise this summer out of Amsterdam, but on May 28th my husband was diagnosed with melanoma (nodular - which is a very rare and aggressive kind) and he passed away on July 24th. After that I was not even able to go back to the family beach house and see the ocean as we spent July 4th weekend there and when I went back after he passed it was too hard.

I will be cruising December 18 - 27th with my mom and the twins(now 18). The oldest will not be coming as he is currently working in St. Thomas at a Wyndam resort where his dad works.

I have also lost a significant amount of weight, so I will have some dresses that I want to give away this week.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. And I have missed you

Sharon

Sharon,

So sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. I haven't been in your shoes so I have no idea how that feels but I'm sure it has very devastating. Life is just too dang short sometimes. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise with your mom and the twins. Go make unforgettable memories!

Sharon, I am so sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks and I hope that his passing was peaceful and painless. I hope that one day you'll be able to return to the beach house. I worry often that my loved ones are going to struggle and be left in pain after I am gone. I have a rare and aggressive cancer myself and have been fighting for the last 3 years. Caregivers are amazing people and I thank you for being there for him. I hope you are able to have a wonderful cruise with your family. You deserve it.

Sharon,

I am so sorry for your horrific loss. I am a lurker here, but your post made me feel a need to comment. I hope that your husband's memory is a blessing to you and all who knew and loved him. I also hope that you are able to enjoy the upcoming cruise and the time with your family. Please know that even though I don't know you, I feel your loss and send you strength and support.

Sharon my sincere condolences in the loss of your husband.

I HATE cancer. My husband was diagnosed 5 years ago this week with prostate cancer and a month later learned he also had kidney cancer. They removed his kidney and he is on hormone therapy for the prostate. We recently learned the prostate cancer has spread to the pelvic bone. My daily fear is that of him losing his battle.

• 2 weeks later...

Sharon, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your family kept you busy on the cruise. I lost mine in 2011 and I just missed him terribly every moment of our cruise. Like yourself, none of us could deal with our weekend river cabin hideaway. Much as he loved the place, we sold it. Over time life will become liveable again, and children bring so much comfort. My heart is with you, hoping you are healing on the cruise with your twins & mom.

Hi all Marie - nice to see you --- I still have the shoes you sent me. I have been missing for a long time, and especially since May. We were supposed to go on a two week British Isles Cruise this summer out of Amsterdam, but on May 28th my husband was diagnosed with melanoma (nodular - which is a very rare and aggressive kind) and he passed away on July 24th. After that I was not even able to go back to the family beach house and see the ocean as we spent July 4th weekend there and when I went back after he passed it was too hard.

I will be cruising December 18 - 27th with my mom and the twins(now 18). The oldest will not be coming as he is currently working in St. Thomas at a Wyndam resort where his dad works.

I have also lost a significant amount of weight, so I will have some dresses that I want to give away this week.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. And I have missed you

Sharon

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Sharon. Hope you are enjoying the cruise with your mom and the twins. It's always best to surround yourself with your love ones.

Hugs

Marie

Hello ladies,

Some of you will be receiving a package in the next few days. Please do not worry about the postage, it was on me. Also, please do not send email to rossm747 at yahoo.com. I'm no longer have that email address.

In seven days we will be leaving for Miami, then on the 4th we will be embarking the Insignia for our six months world cruise. You can follow my travel on my Facebook or Instagram Porthopper.

Take care

Marie

PS. Have a wonderful New Year [emoji175]

Hello ladies,

Some of you will be receiving a package in the next few days. Please do not worry about the postage, it was on me. Also, please do not send email to rossm747 at yahoo.com. I'm no longer have that email address.

In seven days we will be leaving for Miami, then on the 4th we will be embarking the Insignia for our six months world cruise. You can follow my travel on my Facebook or Instagram Porthopper.

Take care

Marie

I hope that someday I can do a six month around the world cruise! I can't imagine how eye opening such an adventure would be, but I would gladly embark on that journey. You are truly blessed to be able to do and see all you have been able to do. I am a big believer in living each day to the fullest since you never know what tomorrow will bring. I've trying to learn to not let small things stress me out and to take care of those in my life at this moment. Tomorrow will come tomorrow and I can't change what will be. We need to face each day with an open mind and a bright smile. Attitude is everything.

You are such a positive influence in so many people lives. Have a wonderful trip, take lots of pictures so those of us at home can learn second hand from your experience.

Safe journey and have a very happy new year!

Love Kim & Larry

Hello ladies,

Take care

Marie

Have a great time! I'd love to follow you but I can't figure out how to find you on Facebook. :(

Hello ladies,

Happy New Year to you as well Marie,

I would love to follow alone on your new world cruise, but I was wondering what your facebook name was? If you wish you could email me at carol dot jankowski at michigansugar dot com. I would love to add you to my find list.

Enjoy your trip and have a wonderful time.

Carol