recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Hello, I am curious, why are you giving away all these expensive dresses and gowns??

Because I'm not going to wear them again. I have been giving my dresses, gowns, shoes and handbags on this board for four or five years now. I'm happy other ladies can use them.

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Porthopper101

Because I'm not going to wear them again. I have been giving my dresses, gowns, shoes and handbags on this board for four or five years now. I'm happy other ladies can use them.

M

Wow you are a very generous person and lucky to be able to get a new wardrobe at will.

iliana

Marie :-)

Your dresses are beautiful and your giving, generous spirit even more beautiful :)

Have fun on your next cruise ....

If I was your size I would have loved to own a "Marie Gown" but alas I am full figured :-) But I love seeing all your beautiful gowns !!

Have a wonderful start to your next week

Love and God Bless

Cathie

b2b9b374e1d2074eb0c3919cb57bb2f0.jpg

Hi Marie, I sent you an email about this dress as pink is my favorite color, I have recently lost 28lbs and able to get into Medium size clothes.

This would be a beautiful dress to wear for my anniversary in December.

Hopefully it is still available.

Thanks again for your generosity.

iliana

Edited by ISLABONITA

Hi Marie, I sent you an email about this dress as pink is my favorite color, I have recently lost 28lbs and able to get into Medium size clothes.

This would be a beautiful dress to wear for my anniversary in December.

Hopefully it is still available.

Thanks again for your generosity.

iliana

Hi Islabonita,

The only one still available is the Blue and green. You are welcome to it.

Marie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Islabonita,

The only one still available is the Blue and green. You are welcome to it.

Marie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's a lovely dress too. I would love to have it, thank you! my email sent was madreblair at a o l

Edited by ISLABONITA

Marie, you have some of the most beautiful dresses. I love how elegant you look. You are so generous and giving. May all your kindness come back to you tenfold.

I noticed you have 747 in your email. Is that a reference to an airplane? I have 737400 in mine.

Would love to follow your fabulous cruises, but can't find you on FB. Do I send you a request to your email or post mine?

Edited by ReneeFLL

Marie, you have some of the most beautiful dresses. I love how elegant you look. You are so generous and giving. May all your kindness come back to you tenfold.

I noticed you have 747 in your email. Is that a reference to an airplane? I have 737400 in mine.

Would love to follow your fabulous cruises, but can't find you on FB. Do I send you a request to your email or post mine?

Thank you ReneeFLL. Yes, I used to work on 747 for Northwest. I'm not searchable on Facebook, if you email me your name I will add you.

Take care and have a great day

M

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Ladies,

I am back. Hope all is well with everyone. I am cleaning out my closets to get ready for my upcoming cruise. Please one item per person. All gown and dresses have been altered to fit me 34 DD- 28- 42

rossm747 at yahoo dot com

Carmen Marc Valvo size M. I wore it one time.

079a5cab931f241058589b9e83b173ad.jpg

I am always intrigued by the beautiful dresses you post as well as those of yourself in them. I have a question to ask you about purchasing bras, which I absolutely hate and have a hard time with the fitting of the same. I am a 34 DDD. I have gone to specialty stores, been measured and purchased some before, only to be unsatisfied by the look and feel afterwards. Can you recommend any specific bras that you have purchased in the past that you really like and maybe I can look to see if I can purchase that type somewhere here in Canada. Shopping for bras is my least favourite thing and I often thought about a breast reduction so that I could purchase really cute bras that are commonly found in the local intimate apparel shops. Thanks for any advice on this topic and I apologize if this question is out of line on this board.