recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Hello!

I have a nice black and white 2 piece dress to offer.(Free) Women's size 20W. Skirt part is black and top is white with silver and black with glitter. Very classy. Offering to the first person who would like. Just pay shipping. Should fit in a USPS Priority pack. It is clean and ready to go!

I am about to put up on Craigslist a nice size 14. Email if looking for a size 14.

screen name at comcast dot net.

Same goes if you are interested in this beauty of a dress!

Happy sailing!

I hope the picture worked. I was having problems with it. :eek:

Still have this dress in my closet. Anyone interested?

Hello ladies,

Just stop by to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. Ken and I are doing fantastic and enjoying the cruise.

The dress code for this cruise is Country club-casual. Ken and I always dress up for dinner, Ken is always in a suit and I am always in a cocktail dress. The crew appreciates that we dress up. Most people dress casual there for I feel silly to take picture.

Take care ladies

xoxo

M

Good morning Marie,

Glad you are having a great cruise. I have loved being able to follow along on your journey with FB.

Your new friends from Vietnam really look like a fun group. It is nice that you were able to meet such a fabulous group.

We have been busy babysitting our granddaughters and getting ready for the family cruise in June.

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your cruise,

Your friend,

Gerry

xoxo

Hello ladies,

Just stop by to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. Ken and I are doing fantastic and enjoying the cruise.

The dress code for this cruise is Country club-casual. Ken and I always dress up for dinner, Ken is always in a suit and I am always in a cocktail dress. The crew appreciates that we dress up. Most people dress casual there for I feel silly to take picture.

Take care ladies

xoxo

M

Marie, I am loving every single one of your photos!! As for dressing up, you both always look amazing!!!!! It's your cruise, dress whatever way you want to dress!! Take those pictures and show them off with pride!! You are a beautiful couple! Besides, I'm sure there are many others who when they see how amazing you both look are wishing they too had come prepared to look so beautiful!!

Hello ladies,

Take care ladies

xoxo

M

Dear Marie,

I am happy to hear that you and Ken are having a wonderful cruise. Enjoy every minute of it and each other.

Maria

Marie, I am loving every single one of your photos!! As for dressing up, you both always look amazing!!!!! It's your cruise, dress whatever way you want to dress!! Take those pictures and show them off with pride!! You are a beautiful couple! Besides, I'm sure there are many others who when they see how amazing you both look are wishing they too had come prepared to look so beautiful!!

Ok, I'm lost now :) I did find "our Marie" FB page bit it there are no updates since January 2.

Is there is another Marie's FB page? Can someone let me know? I'd love to follow her on this amazing adventure and I keep checking her FB page constantly with no updates.

Thanks!

Hello ladies,

Take care ladies

xoxo

M

So glad you are having a good time. Sounds like I am on the wrong fb page...

Ok, I'm lost now :) I did find "our Marie" FB page bit it there are no updates since January 2.

Is there is another Marie's FB page? Can someone let me know? I'd love to follow her on this amazing adventure and I keep checking her FB page constantly with no updates.

Thanks!

Did you actually send a friend request to her and have it accepted? If not the last public post you would see is about that date from what I can see... she updated her cover photo.

Which dress is it you still have? Any chance you could repost the photo again? I might well be interested if it's the size 20W you still have.

CJ

Yes, still available. See post 144 of this thread. I don't seem to still have the photo's on my phone.

Sorry to anyone else who asked about the dress. I never noticed I had replies.

Email me at familyoutdoors at Comcast.net if interested.

Kristina

Yes, still available. See post 144 of this thread. I don't seem to still have the photo's on my phone.

Sorry to anyone else who asked about the dress. I never noticed I had replies.

Email me at familyoutdoors at Comcast.net if interested.

Kristina

Here's a link back you that post to make it a little easier.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=47926738

Did you actually send a friend request to her and have it accepted? If not the last public post you would see is about that date from what I can see... she updated her cover photo.

Thank you sherylin70. I didn't send the friend request. I thought her account set as public, as she put herself she wasn't "hiding anymore" :)

I'll give it a try.

Edited by Aldeya

Thank you sherylin70. I didn't send the friend request. I thought her account set as public, as she put herself she wasn't "hiding anymore" :)

I'll give it a try.

It didn't give the option to send a fr. I sent a message, hopefully she will send me one. I want to live vicariously ...

It didn't give the option to send a fr. I sent a message, hopefully she will send me one. I want to live vicariously ...

I did the same, sent a message with my cc name and even mentioned that sherylin70 (hope you don;t mind:) suggested to contact Marie . It was 2 days ago, no response.

Edited by Aldeya

• 1 month later...
If this page is still actively donating cruise outfits, I have a few size XL/18 outfits to donate. It looks like this thread has quieted down on donations lately.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will post pictures this week.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Forums mobile app

I am interested! Yes, the cruise clothes exchange has quieted down-just when I needed it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If this page is still actively donating cruise outfits, I have a few size XL/18 outfits to donate. It looks like this thread has quieted down on donations lately.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will post pictures this week.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Forums mobile app

I commented right after you posted are they still available and pics?

I commented right after you posted are they still available and pics?

Maybe start a new thread with a similar title. It used to be a great topic with many wonderful people sharing wonderful clothes. Now I think 98% are just waiting on certain items from certain people. Would be nice to see another one started for people who want to exchange items?? Just a thought!

Maybe start a new thread with a similar title. It used to be a great topic with many wonderful people sharing wonderful clothes. Now I think 98% are just waiting on certain items from certain people. Would be nice to see another one started for people who want to exchange items?? Just a thought!

I thought that was what this thread was for???:confused: